The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I know is that I'm first on the list at Ryan Ford. Jobsitefish was in front of me and he got pulled last month.

that's how I figured. you, then me, then monstar. if it makes you feel better, monstar, I tried to otder from them the week before but curtis was going out of town. so the 19th was a week after I tried to order.

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me give some advice to all of you guys waiting. I played the game for six months with two different dealerships before I got my Raptor. I liked both of the Dealers that I went to, but they did not have a clue how the order system works. Saying your first second or fifth in line does not matter. The guy I referred to Heller Ford a week after I ordered mine ended up getting his Raptor a week before mine. How does that work? Ford builds them how they build them, sometimes a run of silver trucks goes down the line, next up is SCAB's, then SCREW's. Ford knows the hierarchy that the orders get pulled, but I am willing to bet the dealer does not.
Do not call your Dealer once your order has been finalized and you have the DORA from them. Chances are, they will lie to you and try to tell you what you want to hear. There kind of like politicians in that respect. Call SVT (800 367-3788) on Friday mornings for a real time update of what's going on with your order. They will tell you the truth as they have no reason to lie to you. The Ford SVT team takes a lot of pride in what they build and it really showed to me when I spoke with them. Every time I called, they were courteous and helpful, and I called every week for nine weeks. Once you get a build date, then contact your dealer to find out the delivery date. Or if that fails, there is FRF's very trusty Blood for that.
Blood is doing great things here and I bugged him as well for my truck's progress as well. Just don't try and bug him too much. Be patient as it will happen and it is so worth it.

Last edited:

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Blood.
I am hoping that you could confirm that my Blk Screw was buily yesterday,06/18 and if you could give me a delivery date or if its in transit? Thank you very much.

1FTFW1R64DFC91658

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Blood.
I am hoping that you could confirm that my Blk Screw was buily yesterday,06/18 and if you could give me a delivery date or if its in transit? Thank you very much.

1FTFW1R64DFC91658

yes,eta7/8

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

damn blood, you are either up really late, or up really early......

early.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me give some advice to all of you guys waiting. I played the game for six months with two different dealerships before I got my Raptor. I liked both of the Dealers that I went to, but they did not have a clue how the order system works. Saying your first second or fifth in line does not matter. The guy I referred to Heller Ford a week after I ordered mine ended up getting his Raptor a week before mine. How does that work? Ford builds them how they build them, sometimes a run of silver trucks goes down the line, next up is SCAB's, then SCREW's. Ford knows the hierarchy that the orders get pulled, but I am willing to bet the dealer does not.
Do not call your Dealer once your order has been finalized and you have the DORA from them. Chances are, they will lie to you and try to tell you what you want to hear. There kind of like politicians in that respect. Call SVT (800 367-3788) on Friday mornings for a real time update of what's going on with your order. They will tell you the truth as they have no reason to lie to you. The Ford SVT team takes a lot of pride in what they build and it really showed to me when I spoke with them. Every time I called, they were courteous and helpful, and I called every week for nine weeks. Once you get a build date, then contact your dealer to find out the delivery date. Or if that fails, there is FRF's very trusty Blood for that.
Blood is doing great things here and I bugged him as well for my truck's progress as well. Just don't try and bug him too much. Be patient as it will happen and it is so worth it.

Thanks for the advice. I've been calling SVT every Friday and after 14 Weeks, I'm still "Unscheduled Clean"