The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered: 4.16.2013
Build Date: 6..05.2013
Delivered To Dealer: 6.24.2013

So excited it showed up yesterday. Dealer sent it to Les Schwab to throw some Toyo Open Country Mt's on the SVT Bead Lock wheels. Then over to Line X for a Line X Xtra white color matched spray in liner. Lastly, over to have the fender flares paint matched. I get to pick it up Tuesday next week. So I guess still waiting but close.

Hang in there everyone. :okay2:

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: 4.16.2013
Build Date: 6..05.2013
Delivered To Dealer: 6.24.2013

So excited it showed up yesterday. Dealer sent it to Les Schwab to throw some Toyo Open Country Mt's on the SVT Bead Lock wheels. Then over to Line X for a Line X Xtra white color matched spray in liner. Lastly, over to have the fender flares paint matched. I get to pick it up Tuesday next week. So I guess still waiting but close.

Hang in there everyone. :okay2:

Congrats sounds like some very nice first mods! The Line- x should look sick in the bed. Did you think about doing the flares in line-x color matched too? Would be so much more durable than paint.

remdam

Reaction score
Picked it up tonight

Ordered: 5/16/2013
VIN: 5/22/2013
Built: 6/13/2013
Delivered: 6/24/2013
Picked Up: 6/25/2013
Start to Finish: 40 days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 62

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats sounds like some very nice first mods! The Line- x should look sick in the bed. Did you think about doing the flares in line-x color matched too? Would be so much more durable than paint.

I thought about it but wasn't sure it would look good. Depending on the outcome of the bed I still might.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up tonight

Ordered: 5/16/2013
VIN: 5/22/2013
Built: 6/13/2013
Delivered: 6/24/2013
Picked Up: 6/25/2013
Start to Finish: 40 days

Congrats! And very jealous.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I thought about it but wasn't sure it would look good. Depending on the outcome of the bed I still might.

Don't get me wrong painted will look great, but for how long is the question. I have been up in the air on the same thing. But I need a truck first. I may just role with the grey stock ones or maybe line-x them black!

It will great no matter what !

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know what?!

**** FORD!

I'm about to cancel my order and get a ******* 2014.

If we do cancel, do you know what the policy is at Ryan Ford regarding our deposits? Are they refundable since there is not even a VIN or build date? I really don't want to wait until October for the truck. I ordered in April and they said 8-12 weeks, and I was cool with up to 16 weeks....but I'm thinking it will be more like 20-24 weeks considering that I may still have other people ahead of me on their allocation list.

I only wanted the truck because my project took me out of Houston and put my ass up in Dallas and working on an off-pavement project....but this shit will be over by December and I should be back in my concrete jungle and have no use for an off-road vehicle.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If we do cancel, do you know what the policy is at Ryan Ford regarding our deposits? Are they refundable since there is not even a VIN or build date? I really don't want to wait until October for the truck. I ordered in April and they said 8-12 weeks, and I was cool with up to 16 weeks....but I'm thinking it will be more like 20-24 weeks considering that I may still have other people ahead of me on their allocation list.

I only wanted the truck because my project took me out of Houston and put my ass up in Dallas and working on an off-pavement project....but this shit will be over by December and I should be back in my concrete jungle and have no use for an off-road vehicle.

It's refundable.