The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree it looks amazing but just reading jobsitefish's post reminds me of how annoyed I get with every little scuff and the swirls.....

Ford cc transferred me to a supervisor who sounds like he can get this fixed.....we'll see what happens......I don't want black.....as jobsitefish said it's a 50k++ toy and it's gotta be the way I want. Also....in the grand scheme 1 more month is nothing (I say that now).....I'm hopping it'll be 1 or 2 weeks more tops.

Sorry to hear about that. The Tuxedo Black is better at hiding dirt etc., that's why Ford uses it on trucks instead of regular Black.. These trucks hold their value so well, I see used 2012's advertised for $50+. Maybe sell it in 6 months and order a 2014. I know you lose will lose some money, and put your back to waiting, but it's and idea. Maybe you dealer can work out a deal where they will take that truck back on trade for a 2014, saving you the hassle of selling yourself and you drive it until the 2014 arrives.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that. The Tuxedo Black is better at hiding dirt etc., that's why Ford uses it on trucks instead of regular Black.. These trucks hold their value so well, I see used 2012's advertised for $50+. Maybe sell it in 6 months and order a 2014. I know you lose will lose some money, and put your back to waiting, but it's and idea. Maybe you dealer can work out a deal where they will take that truck back on trade for a 2014, saving you the hassle of selling yourself and you drive it until the 2014 arrives.

I do notice that the tuxedo is better than most blacks but I think I'm gonna wait it out.

The ford cc supervisor called me back and he said "you didn't say it's a raptor!".....they are limited on what they can do.....sounds like I'll get a priority 1 from the zone manager....may be a few weeks more may be a month but it'll be priority.

thank you all for your support and encouragement.....I'll keep you posted.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do notice that the tuxedo is better than most blacks but I think I'm gonna wait it out.

The ford cc supervisor called me back and he said "you didn't say it's a raptor!".....they are limited on what they can do.....sounds like I'll get a priority 1 from the zone manager....may be a few weeks more may be a month but it'll be priority.

thank you all for your support and encouragement.....I'll keep you posted.

What I would have said, "Umm...yeah, I didn't custom order an XLT to make sure I got the right color cloth seats." hahah...glad they're getting you taken care of bubba! Let us know how it goes. I'm interested in seeing just how fast a Priority 1 truck gets built.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I would have said, "Umm...yeah, I didn't custom order an XLT to make sure I got the right color cloth seats." hahah...glad they're getting you taken care of bubba! Let us know how it goes. I'm interested in seeing just how fast a Priority 1 truck gets built.

After talking to the dealer again I think priority 1 for svt is smoke and mirrors......they told me that every raptor order becomes a 1 once it's pulled so they are just giving me the next order for their allotment.....what that means is the people behind me (sorry guys) will be bumped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs