The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pri11 unscheduled .

Then that means I'm still unscheduled as well. Ugh.

After talking to the dealer again I think priority 1 for svt is smoke and mirrors......they told me that every raptor order becomes a 1 once it's pulled so they are just giving me the next order for their allotment.....what that means is the people behind me (sorry guys) will be bumped.

Great...just what I need...another damn Raptor in front of mine. :perkinswhatever:

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, do you have access to the same shipping/location information that SVT does?

The last update from SVT has my truck (1FTFX1R64DFC34289) in Melvindale just outside the plant. It's been there for a week and I was wondering if there was more detail that you might have. If not, I'll stick to calling SVT twice a week.

Thanks!

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all you bastards!! How's the wait going??!!!!

Been driving mine around for about a week now.. Pretty nice truck

:signs8:

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What i got from my dealer today. Nothing else that bad news.

At the moment we don't have a confirmed date of arrival because they haven't assigned a VIN # yet. I am monitoring this very closly, but production is backed up by so many orders. This truck is beconing a very hot & rare comodity.

I'll keep you psoted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs