The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me....with an eta May 18.
When I 1st placed the order it was invoice 50,036 (invoice)+500

Today when I spoke with the dealer. He stated there was a price discrepancy....and looked over the Pricing and options ordered. In the end......the price is 50320 (dealer states invoice price went up for invoice) + 500= 50820 (not including local tax /lic fees).

Does this sound right? Price increase at Ford? The difference is 284 bucks...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Price does go up. If you think your dealer is messing with you then you can go to edmunds and build your truck. They list invoice. Take the invoice price and compare it to your Dora.

My dealer called me....with an eta May 18.
When I 1st placed the order it was invoice 50,036 (invoice)+500

Today when I spoke with the dealer. He stated there was a price discrepancy....and looked over the Pricing and options ordered. In the end......the price is 50320 (dealer states invoice price went up for invoice) + 500= 50820 (not including local tax /lic fees).

Does this sound right? Price increase at Ford? The difference is 284 bucks...

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price does go up. If you think your dealer is messing with you then you can go to edmunds and build your truck. They list invoice. Take the invoice price and compare it to your Dora.

it's 284. bucks more.....
just wanted some confirmation from you Experienced Fellas.....if prices do change at moments notice from Ford....

I'll just pay it.....

I just went on Edmunds.com with all my options priced out
Edumunds invoice- 49745
My Dealer Invoice -50320
difference is 575.00

Last edited:

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What i got from my dealer today. Nothing else that bad news.

At the moment we don't have a confirmed date of arrival because they haven't assigned a VIN # yet. I am monitoring this very closly, but production is backed up by so many orders. This truck is beconing a very hot & rare comodity.

I'll keep you psoted.

That's a BS answer. Production is not backed up - Ford specifically chooses to only build a small number of Raptors. The dealer will get some when their next allocation permits.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got....it...thanks...
sucks oh well...gotta pay it

I've wondered about that, there have been some small increases. I just assumed the window sticker is set at the time the truck was ordered. You posed a good question. I Remember around a $300 +\- increase since I ordered. Your probably right, I bet we end up paying that additional increase. **** well just have to bite the bullet. Something I never thought to ask. You learn if you ever order again. Is the price locked in, or an I in for a surprise? Is the truck the correct color, I order Black, do I get Red with no explanation.

---------- Post added 05-04-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-03-2013 at 11:48 PM ----------

That's a BS answer. Production is not backed up - Ford specifically chooses to only build a small number of Raptors. The dealer will get some when their next allocation permits.

I remember last year around this time, Ford starting picking up lot of Raptors. Customers who waiting for a long started to get them. Like a big push towards the end of the production.

OnlyKetchup

Reaction score
it's 284. bucks more.....
just wanted some confirmation from you Experienced Fellas.....if prices do change at moments notice from Ford....

I'll just pay it.....

I just went on Edmunds.com with all my options priced out
Edumunds invoice- 49745
My Dealer Invoice -50320
difference is 575.00

I noticed this too when I got my window sticker. My DORA invoice price was lower, so I checked a few sites for invoice, did the math and it looks like the base truck price increased the $284. Glad to know I wasn't crazy, too bad the price went up though.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When you sign your order, the VOC and DORA both state that the price is subject to increase before you receive the vehicle and take delivery. Personally, I think that's ********, unless they actually changed something on the truck requiring the price to go up. If it just went up because they think they can do it, that's wrong. You want to jack up the price, do it on the next model year.