The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes he was. My truck is unscheduled. Getting any good information from the dealership has been mission. I have been calling Ford every Friday and I have tried to check with my salesman once a month. Apparently, only the owner of the dealership can check the orders so it is kind of difficult to get any information. After asking multiple times I was finally told last week that I am next in line. I am getting close to hitting the 3 month mark on waiting.

Let's hope we can get the dam trucks soon. I am losing it here.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

Hey guys - that sounds like my experience. For whatever reason, only Mr. Ryan has access to look up order status and he then tells his team the status. But I didn't ask for updates very often, partly because I used SVT for that.
They had a black Raptor that was delivered with mine. I was too excited looking at mine to find out if it was pre-sold or going to sit on their lot.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes he was. My truck is unscheduled. Getting any good information from the dealership has been mission. I have been calling Ford every Friday and I have tried to check with my salesman once a month. Apparently, only the owner of the dealership can check the orders so it is kind of difficult to get any information. After asking multiple times I was finally told last week that I am next in line. I am getting close to hitting the 3 month mark on waiting.

Let's hope we can get the dam trucks soon. I am losing it here.

Hey guys - that sounds like my experience. For whatever reason, only Mr. Ryan has access to look up order status and he then tells his team the status. But I didn't ask for updates very often, partly because I used SVT for that.
They had a black Raptor that was delivered with mine. I was too excited looking at mine to find out if it was pre-sold or going to sit on their lot.

When I ordered, I was told that it probably wouldn't get picked up until the first week of May. Well...here we are. I just want to at least know that the truck is being built and scheduled and I can verify that my options are correct! But if they told you you were number 1 and blood told me there was 1 truck in front of me and if Steve was right when he said that they do 2 at a time and I should get picked up next go 'round, it sounds like we might be in this together brother!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My raptor has been stuck in atlanta for like three days lol not that long in the grand scheme of things, but when its a short drive down the road just sitting there FUUUUUU CKKKKKKK.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope they pull both orders at the same time.:thumbup:

I am also looking forward to seeing a sticker. I know the wait will be worth it. We are getting close brother!

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

My raptor has been stuck in atlanta for like three days lol not that long in the grand scheme of things, but when its a short drive down the road just sitting there FUUUUUU CKKKKKKK.

C'man now, give me a break :D

Jk.

I hope she gets shipped soon.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to dealer looks like I may just have to get the black....trying to get an extended warranty for the mistake....let's see how that goes.

Gonna call ford cc again to see if they don't have anything on their end.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to dealer looks like I may just have to get the black....trying to get an extended warranty for the mistake....let's see how that goes.

that sucks

Vegas777

Reaction score

Our raptor got here on May first, we have been tracking the rail cart. Called our salesman asked any news on the truck? His reply "I've been tracking it very close, it's still in Salt Lake City." We are like you fn liar. And what set off my wife off the dealer called her, the green slip is ready for pick up!!!

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I can't believe they screwed up the color, it could have taken them a minute to review the order a while back. If that's not the color you want do not feel like you have to get it. This is a 50k++ toy, it has to be your way and what you really want.

The black does look sharp when clean but personally I can't handle that color, every little defect can be easily seen. Just the swirl marks would drive me crazy. Get the color that you like best!

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I test drove a black one. I think its one of the better colors for the Raptor. I've been driving white for 12 years and haven't gotten tired of it, so I went with white. Doesn't show every little flaw like dark colors.

If you go with the order, be sure to come out on TOP for their mistake... Extended warranty, free oil changes, window tint, bed cover, guaranteed DEAL on the next truck you order... etc. etc...

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I test drove a black one. I think its one of the better colors for the Raptor. I've been driving white for 12 years and haven't gotten tired of it, so I went with white. Doesn't show every little flaw like dark colors.

If you go with the order, be sure to come out on TOP for their mistake... Extended warranty, free oil changes, window tint, bed cover, guaranteed DEAL on the next truck you order... etc. etc...

I agree it looks amazing but just reading jobsitefish's post reminds me of how annoyed I get with every little scuff and the swirls.....

Ford cc transferred me to a supervisor who sounds like he can get this fixed.....we'll see what happens......I don't want black.....as jobsitefish said it's a 50k++ toy and it's gotta be the way I want. Also....in the grand scheme 1 more month is nothing (I say that now).....I'm hopping it'll be 1 or 2 weeks more tops.