The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your right, we're just trying to cheer you up. We all know how we would feel in the same situation. Depressed.

Thanks!....I really appreciate it....as I try to always remember things can always be worst!

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Not possible to fix the color once the window sticker is produced. I know 2 guys who ordered Black and then discovered on their window sticker that it was silver. Ford investigated this error and found it was an honest mistake and produced 2 new trucks with a priority 1 and the customers only had to wait 1 additional week. The dealer still received the 2 silvers trucks (to sell on the lot) so they were happy.

If that happens with me that will be great!

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!....I really appreciate it....as I try to always remember things can always be worst!

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Get your ANGRY Face game......on....and storm on the phone! Take Names!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Any news on your truck color today?

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any news on your truck color today?

No word yet from my dealer or customer care (who by the way gave me a case #). The cc rep said she will call the dealer and see what they can do. I don't want to step on my dealer's toes but I want to make sure we don't miss out on any opportunities to minimize any further delays. The cc rep said by the end of the day I should hear something....I guess I could call now and see what's going on considering it's almost end of day for them.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No word yet from my dealer or customer care (who by the way gave me a case #). The cc rep said she will call the dealer and see what they can do. I don't want to step on my dealer's toes but I want to make sure we don't miss out on any opportunities to minimize any further delays. The cc rep said by the end of the day I should hear something....I guess I could call now and see what's going on considering it's almost end of day for them.

I wouldn't care about stepping on toes at this point, build date is the 7th...

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off-topic...
all said and done.....once we ALL get our trucks....
we still going to "chat-it-up" on this thread?
we've done it for this long.....
:rotflmao:
:happy175: