The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with My Dad to pick his up today, traded in his 2011 Molten Orange, he was on the fence about the red..told him wait till the suns shining....lol
He ordered Jan 17th, Tina :)

dads133_zps6a44501f.jpg
dads13_zps6d8671b2.jpg
dads132_zpsa7d6791e.jpg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good luck! Did you dealer have any orders in front of yours?

Oh yeah..they had a few in front of me. But last I heard from blood there was only 1 truck in front of me and my dealer said Ford picks up 2 at a time, so whenever the next pickup is, I should hopefully get scheduled! I called SVT this morning and it was still unscheduled as of 11AM CST.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah..they had a few in front of me. But last I heard from blood there was only 1 truck in front of me and my dealer said Ford picks up 2 at a time, so whenever the next pickup is, I should hopefully get scheduled! I called SVT this morning and it was still unscheduled as of 11AM CST.

Etalian who did you order from?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Boom and like that, it now shows up. Thanks again Blood.
Also I got lucky and have a Sister in law who works for Ford and is in the plant three times a week and offered to take some pictures of my truck being built, but passed it off to a friend who works there and this is the email I received from them today.

Let your brother-in-law know that we will do better than just a few pictures. We have put the vehicle on the Show Unit List so it will receive VIP treatment, with all kinds of quality scrutiny before it is released and delivered. I will send pictures once I have them. We want him to be a happy customer.

Not sure what all that involves, but a big shout out to the Ford Employees who obviously care about there product and customers!
I am sure grateful for it.
Hopefully the employees are on top of their game while under the microscope of the extra VIP supervision. I hate to see anyone get layed off over an extra layer of clearcoat. Kidding aside, I can't wait to see it next to mine in the parking lot at work!!

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I thought I remembered reading one of your posts about it. I might be the guy in front of you. I ordered early February and I was told I am next in line. Mine is supposed to get build some time in May.

The guy who was in front of me already got his truck and he is on this site too. Small world I guess.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
well I thought I remembered reading one of your posts about it. I might be the guy in front of you. I ordered early February and I was told I am next in line. Mine is supposed to get build some time in May.

The guy who was in front of me already got his truck and he is on this site too. Small world I guess.

Was it HoldenTX in front of you? I know that we all ordered around the same time. Has your truck been scheduled yet? Steve hasn't responded to my last 2 emails asking him for how many trucks are in front of mine.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it HoldenTX in front of you? I know that we all ordered around the same time. Has your truck been scheduled yet? Steve hasn't responded to my last 2 emails asking him for how many trucks are in front of mine.

Yes he was. My truck is unscheduled. Getting any good information from the dealership has been mission. I have been calling Ford every Friday and I have tried to check with my salesman once a month. Apparently, only the owner of the dealership can check the orders so it is kind of difficult to get any information. After asking multiple times I was finally told last week that I am next in line. I am getting close to hitting the 3 month mark on waiting.

Let's hope we can get the dam trucks soon. I am losing it here.

Last edited: