The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Blood,
Amigo, can you check one more, My dealer gave me a VIN of 1FTFX1R60DFC43068, yet it does not show up anywhere.
Its the Flame Blue one from Dealer F71101, Order C005. Thanks again and if you ever find yourself in the San Diego area, I owe you a beer or several.

sent to plant build schedule shows 5/8

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Ya all the paperwork i saw was correct and svt confirmed.......either svt made a mistake or my dealer did when he submitted the add-on for the tailgate step
found this:dated march 1 Amend ALL PAINTS (PAA) OXFORD WHITE SOLID C/C (PNYW3)new: TUXEDO BLACK METALLIC (PN3KQ) so it was changed, not looking good for a change,vin is in.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

if it helps any,black is faster!

Last edited:

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boom and like that, it now shows up. Thanks again Blood.
Also I got lucky and have a Sister in law who works for Ford and is in the plant three times a week and offered to take some pictures of my truck being built, but passed it off to a friend who works there and this is the email I received from them today.

Let your brother-in-law know that we will do better than just a few pictures. We have put the vehicle on the Show Unit List so it will receive VIP treatment, with all kinds of quality scrutiny before it is released and delivered. I will send pictures once I have them. We want him to be a happy customer.

Not sure what all that involves, but a big shout out to the Ford Employees who obviously care about there product and customers!
I am sure grateful for it.

Last edited:

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

sent to plant build schedule shows 5/8

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

found this:dated march 1 Amend ALL PAINTS (PAA) OXFORD WHITE SOLID C/C (PNYW3)new: TUXEDO BLACK METALLIC (PN3KQ) so it was changed, not looking good for a change,vin is in.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

if it helps any black is faster!

Thanks blood.....

I wonder who initiated the change? Just got off the phone with svt they said they dont do anything but view the order and ford does the actual submission......they also said I'm going through the right channels. But just to dot my I's and cross my T's I'm calling ford customer service.

Ok cs is gonna call dealer and see what they can do.....she tried to call but its too early in cali......

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya all the paperwork i saw was correct and svt confirmed.......either svt made a mistake or my dealer did when he submitted the add-on for the tailgate step

Your dealer should have given you a revised DORA at that time, with the revised invoice price including the tailgate step. The color will be on there.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boom and like that, it now shows up. Thanks again Blood.
Also I got lucky and have a Sister in law who works for Ford and is in the plant three times a week and offered to take some pictures of my truck being built, but passed it off to a friend who works there and this is the email I received from them today.

Let your brother-in-law know that we will do better than just a few pictures. We have put the vehicle on the Show Unit List so it will receive VIP treatment, with all kinds of quality scrutiny before it is released and delivered. I will send pictures once I have them. We want him to be a happy customer.

Not sure what all that involves, but a big shout out to the Ford Employees who obviously care about there product and customers!
I am sure grateful for it.

it is at the point now that every unit is VIP, the added step on a show unit is good and bad .the bad for some is the extra time needed for the truck to be the test unit for air leaks and drive quality and line quality. the good, it for sure will be correct when delivered and a extra shot of clear and shined.the better for others will be the trucks behind it that have had every station checked before they got to them.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Blood thanks for looking! I made a mistake on the order #. .. Its order #0185 dealer F74990.

looking good pri,1. will not be long now.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer should have given you a revised DORA at that time, with the revised invoice price including the tailgate step. The color will be on there.

I didn't ask for it from him.....probably should have!........20/20 now!