The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know...but I'd be contacting your dealer and SVT ASAFP to try and get it remedied. But, if they messed up, you might have to get another truck built, but since it was a screw up, you'd most likely get bumped up to Priority 1. Hopefully you can get it fixed before then.

First thing I did was call my dealer....I wanted to give him a chance before calling svt but I know how things can lag with them so I just tried to call svt and yea of course they are closed...what was I thinking!....I'll call them tomorrow first thing....

The weird thing is when I first placed the order I called svt and they confirmed all the options/color. The only thing I did was add that tailgate step a week before I was pulled.......I'm hoping it's an error on svt's part which I think may fix it quicker. The dealer is saying worst case I wait another month :emotions122: and in the meantime my current car lease is up! boooooo

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,
Amigo, can you check one more, My dealer gave me a VIN of 1FTFX1R60DFC43068, yet it does not show up anywhere.
Its the Flame Blue one from Dealer F71101, Order C005. Thanks again and if you ever find yourself in the San Diego area, I owe you a beer or several.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First thing I did was call my dealer....I wanted to give him a chance before calling svt but I know how things can lag with them so I just tried to call svt and yea of course they are closed...what was I thinking!....I'll call them tomorrow first thing....

The weird thing is when I first placed the order I called svt and they confirmed all the options/color. The only thing I did was add that tailgate step a week before I was pulled.......I'm hoping it's an error on svt's part which I think may fix it quicker. The dealer is saying worst case I wait another month :emotions122: and in the meantime my current car lease is up! boooooo

Yeah..call them first thing and see if you can just knip it in the bud. Speaking of...where is the number for SVT? I looked online but couldn't find it. So even though I told you to call, I have no idea what the number is :D

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah..call them first thing and see if you can just knip it in the bud. Speaking of...where is the number for svt? I looked online but couldn't find it. So even though i told you to call, i have no idea what the number is :d

1-800-392-3673

RapTex

Reaction score
Well mine came in today. It did have the accent interior, that I didn't order. I've got to say, I really like it, glad someone messed up and put it on there. Guy's, no matter how long you've waited, IT IS WORTH IT. I love this thing. Maybe I can figure out how to get some pictures posted tomorrow. Hang in there if your still waiting.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks a million blood! And just like that my sticker shows up today!

BUT IT'S THE WRONG COLOR!!!! What do I do now!?

I would think with a build date of 5/7, next Tuesday. It's not going to be possible to change. I was told once the vin number is assigned changes no longer possible. Guess you'll find out soon. On the bright side, Tuxedo Black is beautiful.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think with a build date of 5/7, next Tuesday. It's not going to be possible to change. I was told once the vin number is assigned changes no longer possible. Guess you'll find out soon. On the bright side, Tuxedo Black is beautiful.

Def'ly love the way tux looks just dont like the way it ages

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How to Track Ford Factory Car Orders

Found this, says changes not possible after vin. Your dealer should have given you a print out of your order with color, options etc. Sounds like Ford maybe screwed up.

Ya all the paperwork i saw was correct and svt confirmed.......either svt made a mistake or my dealer did when he submitted the add-on for the tailgate step