The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call SVT on Monday 1-800-367-3788. Press 1 and have your last 8 digits of you VIN ready. Or you can politely ask blood. And your dealer can tell you (if they're willing to check their computer).

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i tell him what happens at the ford factory is not his responsibility but that updating me is. Am i the ******* or is that ********?

I agree with you 100%, it should be reasonable to get a weekly update.

That being said, I think a much better solution than our current group therapy session would be if Ford offered a simple website.

Put in your dealer # and order #, and get up-to-date information as it becomes available such as priority, VIN, build week, build date, holds, estimated delivery, actual shipping/tracking information, all the goodies. Maybe even put in your email and have it notify you when things change.

Sounds great for us of course, but how would it benefit ford? Simple, we wouldn't be calling SVT, calling/emailing the dealer, hitting up blood for information etc. All those people have salaries and other jobs to do rather than track orders all day.

Then again I'm a software developer, we always think we can solve the worlds problems with software. Would probably end up creating MORE phone calls when peoples orders got put on hold, delayed etc :( At least it would be transparent though. I think most people are reasonable if you tell them what's going on.

Just my 2 cents, and I know i'm preaching to the choir.

Allan177

Reaction score
Call SVT on Monday 1-800-367-3788. Press 1 and have your last 8 digits of you VIN ready. Or you can politely ask blood. And your dealer can tell you (if they're willing to check their computer).

Seems like blood is the man I will try SVT first before i bother him. I am going nuts with no truck we just had some snow and i Have nothing to go play with.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I told the guy that as soon as i have a vin i wont be bothering them anymore because i can track it on my own, sadly i only have a partial. I'm just pissed that the guy, in an attempt to avoid telling me that there is no new info, would avoid responding. What kind of spinlessness is that? I have been totally amicable but after this week i don't know how much faith i have in them.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know why your dealer ignores you? He ignores you because he is in the dark about your build as you are. He has no updates. I am not sure why everyone thinks the dealer knows something. THEY DON'T. They send in your order and PRAY they will get a truck soon so they can sell it and make money.

Is this acceptable?

-I call the dealer on monday to see if they had an update on my build, never get back to me so i text, guy finally says he'll check and get back to me, dont hear back from him.

-tuesday i call and the receptionist answers, she leaves a message for him, i dont hear back.

-wed, same story.

-thurs, i ask for the manager, dude apologizes says he'll look it up and get back to me friday morn.

-friday, dont hear back, call at 2, receptionist says she'll leave a message, i emphasize that i am dissatisfied. 530 rolls around, they close at six so i call back, tell them to transfer me to the manager directly, he doesn't pick up but the dealer does and apologizes and says that he didnt want to give me the bad news that there was no update, i tell him what happens at the ford factory is not his responsibility but that updating me is. Am i the ******* or is that ********?

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked the Raptor up, been running around KC, will load pictures later. There was a blue raptor going through its check offs and a white one sitting on the lot.

Love IT!!! Worth the wait!!

There should have been another white one waiting in the wings... Headed to the tint shop on Monday, Picking it up next Friday...

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know why your dealer ignores you? He ignores you because he is in the dark about your build as you are. He has no updates. I am not sure why everyone thinks the dealer knows something. THEY DON'T. They send in your order and PRAY they will get a truck soon so they can sell it and make money.

That certainly hasn't been the case with my dealer. Whether it's my priority and when the orders ahead of me have been pulled and telling me that the sneak peak list showed me being pulled on a Tuesday (finalized on Thursday) and of course giving me my VIN. They also told me their monthly allotment and they can track it for me once the VIN comes in. No they don't know exactly how long it's going to take but there's a lot they can do if they want to. And you can't get your VIN from SVT so you have to get it from your dealer (or blood).

And they also told me when they got the allotment for my Raptor and when they thought it would get pulled. They said it could be as early as 2/19 but they were more confident of 2/26 which was the actual day. So I'm not sure what they can't do that SVT can do. If they want to!

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dealer can get the same info as I get .they just shy away from giving up the info as it can change from time to time or they don't know how to decipher it or sometimes they just are to lazy.