The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blood... thank you so much for the quick responses to my requests. Your help here was fun to share with my dealer... I knew things before they did... I won't need any more information, unless my wife decides she needs one.

Thanks again!

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this acceptable?
Am i the ******* or is that ********?

I'll never defend a dealer who intentionally avoids giving you news because it is "bad" - and I don't know your situation. Did you pay invoice for it? If you did then the sales guy is probably not making much on the deal and will probably spend as little time on it as possible. On the other hand if you paid sticker then he should be calling you daily!

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At what point should I ask my dealer for a VIN? I ordered mine on January 18. Last
week the dealer received 2 new Raptors ordered on November 2. At what point are
VIN's assigned to the units?

Thanks,

Brian.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A VIN is assigned when your order is pulled (scheduled to be built). Calling SVT on Friday's works well as orders are generally pulled each Thursday. They can tell you whether your the dreaded unscheduled or if you've been pulled. The dealer can/should give you the VIN after you've been pulled (if they won't) you can politely ask blood here). I would call SVT on Monday morning to see where you are at (1-800-367-3788) option 1. Have your order # and dealer # ready.

Princenet201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey so my raptor was built on Feb 26th and estimated delivery was this week or early next week. Before yesterday I have been able to see my window sticker online. And now today it's not showing up. I know my truck was released to the shipping company feb 28th. So does this mean my truck made it to the dealer yesterday and they just didn't call to tell me or am I messing up entering in the vin? The dealership is closed on Sunday so can't call.

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey so my raptor was built on Feb 26th and estimated delivery was this week or early next week. Before yesterday I have been able to see my window sticker online. And now today it's not showing up. I know my truck was released to the shipping company feb 28th. So does this mean my truck made it to the dealer yesterday and they just didn't call to tell me or am I messing up entering in the vin? The dealership is closed on Sunday so can't call.

May still be sitting at the shipping company. They don't move out until the car carrier is full going to your area.

Mine has been in Kansas city for a week now :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD