The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A VIN is assigned when your order is pulled (scheduled to be built). Calling SVT on Friday's works well as orders are generally pulled each Thursday. They can tell you whether your the dreaded unscheduled or if you've been pulled. The dealer can/should give you the VIN after you've been pulled (if they won't) you can politely ask blood here). I would call SVT on Monday morning to see where you are at (1-800-367-3788) option 1. Have your order # and dealer # ready.

Is the Above all I need in order to call SVT?
Dealer# and Order# ?

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Can't see my window sticker anymore. My dealer tracked the rail car on Friday and said it was in Iowa. Which is a step closer to CA. But still not in the driveway. I have only been told the week of march 16th. Don't know if that's this week or next. I hope it's this week. :)

CLM

Reaction score
Well I have been too busy driving the truck to get on a computer and post pictures. So here they are.

Dealer shot.
5440-image.jpg

Tucked away in the hotel parking garage for the night.
5442-image.jpg

Three of my favorite things! Wife, Raptor and Makers Mark!
5464-image.jpg

Western Auto Tower in KC.
5477-western-auto.jpg

I can't say enough great things about Louisburg, was a pleasure doing business with them and definitely worth the drive.

Blood was a life saver giving me updates along the way, I owe you a few rounds of drinks and a steak if your ever in the STL area.

And the Raptor was worth the wait and every red cent!! The technology on this truck is amazing, Ford really out did themselves. The ride on the highway was outstanding (12.9mpg at 85 mph). Was able to do a little offroading in the rain yesterday and all of the features worked great (locker, hill decent, offroad mode, etc). Reset the gas meter this morning and drove conservatively for my 25 miles commute and got 15.5mpg with city and highway miles.

Best quote of the weekend was my wife, "For as effortlessly as it floats down the highway, you would think it would get better mileage."

Well, I will stop cluttering up this thread and wish all of you luck on a speedy build and delivery!!

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A VIN is assigned when your order is pulled (scheduled to be built). Calling SVT on Friday's works well as orders are generally pulled each Thursday. They can tell you whether your the dreaded unscheduled or if you've been pulled. The dealer can/should give you the VIN after you've been pulled (if they won't) you can politely ask blood here). I would call SVT on Monday morning to see where you are at (1-800-367-3788) option 1. Have your order # and dealer # ready.

I called this morning, they have my order in the system, but no VIN yet
and no build date. He told me to call back in a week or two and check
again. I can see this can be quite a wait..........

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and congrats CLM. I've never been a fan of white but dang white Raptor's look sharp.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Hi Blood,

It's been about 7 weeks since I placed my order with my dealer. Could you see if there are any updates? Maybe I've been scheduled and/or have a VIN?

ORDER # D0108
DEALER # 58D600

Thanks much...

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been about 7 weeks since I placed my order with my dealer. Could you see if there are any updates? Maybe I've been scheduled and/or have a VIN?

ORDER # D0108
DEALER # 58D600

Thanks much...

If it's been seven weeks, call SVT (800-367-3788, press 1) and let them know you have an order number and a dealer code and want to check on your order.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Well I have been too busy driving the truck to get on a computer and post pictures. So here they are.

<snip>

Well, I will stop cluttering up this thread and wish all of you luck on a speedy build and delivery!!

Best kind of clutter! Congrats and enjoy!