The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, it's a pic from the salesman... blah blah blah... but it's still MY TRUCK!
5478-after-tint-1.jpg

Out of the tint shop and waiting for me to pick her up!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Blood, my dealer is less than helpful, hate to do this but my dealer number is:F21514 and my order number is:3333. Its been nearly two months since I ordered and I still don't think i've got a VIN. THANK YOU! 8-D

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now this may have been posted in one of the earlier 371 pages of this thread, but I came across this description of the various stages of the build process.
I'm guessing this is what Blood sees when he looks stuff up.

Receipt Date: The date that MS&S recorded the order.
When the order is received from the dealers

Serialize Date: The date that MS&S transfers the order to MP&L and the VIN is created.
When the order is received by Material Planning and parts are ordered

Segment Date: The date that MP&L determines which week the order will be built.
When they figure what week that parts will be able to be delivered to the plant to build the vehicle

Sequence Date: The date that MP&L determines which day the order will be built.
When they figure what day that parts can be at the plant to build the vehicle

Blend Date: The date that MP&L determines when the order will be built within the assigned day.
When they figure the specific order that vehicles will be built. This depends on options and line constraints.

Produced Date: The date that VO finished assembling the vehicle
Your unit has been built!

Gate Release Date: The date that VO transfers the vehicle to Transportation Carriers for shipping
Your unit has left the building, and is in the hands of the shipper (rail or truck)

Ship Date: The date the vehicle left the Assembly Plant
Your unit has left the load site, and is on it's way to the dealer

Arrival Date: The date the Dealership received the vehicle
Your dealer has the unit in hand, doing the dealer prep thingy

Sold Date: The date the Customer picked up the vehicle
You came in, looked it over, said, "I'll take it!" and signed the papers

Aggiestro

Reaction score
Blood,

Would you be so kind to send me the latest carrier tracking info on VIN xxxx1R62DFB82518? SVT last said my eta is this Friday Mar 15. Seems to good for a build date of Mar 6th, and delivery to tx. Thanks!!

csblack82

Reaction score
unscheduled pri 10

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

:beatdeadhorse5: march6th order?

Yes, March 6th. Is it too early too early to ask you to look it up? I apologize if it is. Thanks.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, March 6th. Is it too early too early to ask you to look it up? I apologize if it is. Thanks.

I'd highly recommend you wait until April 6th (or 15th) before asking Mr. blood. If you are lucky, you'll get a VIN by then... but likely be in the 7 or 8 week range.

In the meantime, read some of the threads and get up to speed on how things work.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For all of you new order people, SVT is a great source of info. All you need is your dealer and order #s and the nice SVT people (1-800-367-3788 Option 1) will give you updates. There's really no reason to check for at least a month minimum. There have been a couple people getting their truck in 5 1/2-7 weeks but generally 2-3 months. So very few are getting pulled sooner than a month and most more like 6-8 weeks.

If you have a good dealer, they have access to the same info also. They may not give you as much info as you like but it's worth a try. Otherwise, just call SVT every week or two (after the first month) and get an update. Since orders are generally pulled on Thursday. Late Thursday or Friday call work best.

Now once you get close, blood might get you some more detailed info enroute to your dealer. And once you get pulled, you'll have to get your VIN from your dealer or blood (SVT won't/can't do that).

csblack82

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. What does the whole priority thing mean? My dealer told me mine is a priority 10 but I have no idea what that means.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Priority 10 is as high as a dealer can give you. So that means one of two things. One is great and one depends. If the dealer is assigning ascending numbers based on the order date, your Raptor would be the next one to get pulled from that dealer. However, I've heard that some will just assign priority 10 to all orders and then they will get pulled by order date. Maybe your dealer will tell you how they do it. I know mine does it "right". I started as a priority 12 because their were two Raptor orders ahead of me. After a month or so, I became an 11 and then a few weeks ago a 10 and then I was pulled shortly thereafter.

The other variable is the Raptor allotment your dealer gets. Mine is about 1 a month. So I knew that with two ahead of me I wasn't going to get pulled for a couple months. Bigger dealers have a lot more than 1 a month.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

To all my fellow March 18th build people:

Is anyone excited for tomorrow morning???

I know I am. Will it be there or not???