The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT Update:

Still holding to 3/18 build day and now I'm getting an early ETA of...

April 1st! No fooling!!! He did say this is a preliminary ETA and it does change quite frequently but nevertheless, it was an unexpected bonus from my call!!! Wahoo!

I also have an ETA of April 1! Thats two weeks after the build date! Of the two I know that ordered from my dealer, one came in one week after it was built, and the other 13 days. We will see!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's possible! Let's hope our build day doesn't slip and the weather doesn't become a factor. I'd love to get mine on Saturday, March 30th because our local taxes go up 1% on April 1st. That'll cost me an extra $470. I've already told my dealer if there's a chance to get it here by then, to do it! They said they can make my order hot once it gets to the yard in Laurel, MT. That would be awesome!

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring - except for my dealer who called to say I have a VIN!
Yeah baby.
Now for waiting part 2.

You can call SVT now and they should at least have a build week. Not sure if you'll have a day yet but it's worth a call asap. Have the last 8 of your VIN ready starting at the D.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Window sticker says getting built next weds 3/13, but dealer says truck is built.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Blood any chance you could clarify for me? I would really appreciate it.

1ftfw1r66dfb89441

Shows order sent to plant 6th build date 13th eta 18th

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this acceptable?

-I call the dealer on monday to see if they had an update on my build, never get back to me so i text, guy finally says he'll check and get back to me, dont hear back from him.

-tuesday i call and the receptionist answers, she leaves a message for him, i dont hear back.

-wed, same story.

-thurs, i ask for the manager, dude apologizes says he'll look it up and get back to me friday morn.

-friday, dont hear back, call at 2, receptionist says she'll leave a message, i emphasize that i am dissatisfied. 530 rolls around, they close at six so i call back, tell them to transfer me to the manager directly, he doesn't pick up but the dealer does and apologizes and says that he didnt want to give me the bad news that there was no update, i tell him what happens at the ford factory is not his responsibility but that updating me is. Am i the ******* or is that ********?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No I don't think that's unreasonable to get an update that was promised on Monday. I just told my sales person from day 1 that I wanted to be kept updated as soon as she finds anything out. But to be honest, I got the most information from either stopping in or just calling SVT. As good as my dealer has been, e-mails were not necessarily returned as fast as I'd like. But yet she's always open to a phone call or stop by. No real complaints but honestly, SVT is just as good a resource but you will need to get your VIN from them (or blood) when the time comes.