The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About that 10 days minimum...

...And I'm 4 hours from dearborn :p

I seriously doubt they will truck it directly... It will leave Dearborn on a train car, then it will traverse Ohio, and be trucked to your dealer... I guarantee your truck, will not get to you before the 18th. :sorry:

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with my dealer. There was one Raptor ahead of me when I ordered and that truck is due to the dealer the end of March. Here are my numbers. What can I learn now? thanks...joe

order number is 1265
priority code 15
dealer number is 71G432

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can trust your window sticker. You can't trust your dealer. And stop asking blood such silly questions. He's use to dealing with folks who order yesterday and already bugging him today when their truck will be built.

You sir are already on the home stretch!

So Window sticker says getting built next weds 3/13, but dealer says truck is built.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Blood any chance you could clarify for me? I would really appreciate it.

1ftfw1r66dfb89441

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another week, another call to SVT...another "unscheduled at this time" from the nice SVT folks.

The SVT number (800-FORDSVT) is a really great bit of information from this thread/forum.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SVT Update:

Still holding to 3/18 build day and now I'm getting an early ETA of...

April 1st! No fooling!!! He did say this is a preliminary ETA and it does change quite frequently but nevertheless, it was an unexpected bonus from my call!!! Wahoo!