The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mtbikerford1

Reaction score
Found it!!!

services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=[your VIN here]

Here you go folks!
WindowSticker.pdf

Last edited:

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Window sticker says getting built next weds 3/13, but dealer says truck is built.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Blood any chance you could clarify for me? I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you're going to find it's March 13th still.

No kidding, I think he just wants me to quit asking about it. "don't call us, we'll call you" as they say.

Thing is, I email once a week, on friday, that's it.

I don't email him every day, I don't call him and demand answers. You'd think when buying something as expensive as a vehicle that responding to 1 email a week wouldn't be that taxing would it?

Only reason why it matters is that I'm headed out of town next thurs-sun, but if by some act of god the truck was going to show up then I would find a way to pick it up. If somehow it showed up before my trip then... well **** yeah then. Yes I know its' a longshot.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No kidding, I think he just wants me to quit asking about it. "don't call us, we'll call you" as they say.

Thing is, I email once a week, on friday, that's it.

I don't email him every day, I don't call him and demand answers. You'd think when buying something as expensive as a vehicle that responding to 1 email a week wouldn't be that taxing would it?

Only reason why it matters is that I'm headed out of town next thurs-sun, but if by some act of god the truck was going to show up then I would find a way to pick it up. If somehow it showed up before my trip then... well **** yeah then. Yes I know its' a longshot.

Your looking at 10 days minimum to get it after it leaves Dearborn... so if it was built today, the dealer wouldn't see it until Monday the 18th... Relax, it will get there.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:banana-mario::rocking::happy160::party36:Holy Shiot! Just talked to the dealer, my truck arrived last night! Still picking it up on the 15th, but that's a 7 day ship time to Louisburg, KS.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1R6XDFB66972

Louisburg has this one on the lot... Call and ask for Jimmy or Jeff, tell them Brian Kiggins sent you!

• MSRP Price $54,905
  • Discount $4,409
  • Louisburg Ford Price $50,496

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is awesome! That sure happened fast! I'd love to get mine that fast because our taxes go up April 1st. Probably not going to make it in time but it would save me about $470 if it did!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your looking at 10 days minimum to get it after it leaves Dearborn... so if it was built today, the dealer wouldn't see it until Monday the 18th... Relax, it will get there.

Just talked to the dealer, my truck arrived last night! Still picking it up on the 15th, but that's a 7 day ship time to Louisburg, KS.

About that 10 days minimum...

...And I'm 4 hours from dearborn :p