The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me it's this odd feeling of contentment knowing that I will have a Raptor soon! We'll see who holds out longest before calling SVT, our dealer or bugging blood to find our day!

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

As soon as you got pulled, you're dealer should have your VIN. Is March 18th your actual build day our just your build week like a bunch of us?

So, I gave in and called SVT today. My baby is scheduled to be built March 18th :) Hoping I have my truck in about 4 weeks!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He said March 18th also...LOL!

I said is that the actual build day and he said that's what it's showing right now.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I have a 3/11 build estimate...

Isn't my window sticker support to be available by now???

Normally I think you'd have it earlier in the day. I'm curious to see if you're still the 11th or if it slipped a day or two. You should call and see if they still say the 11th. Let us know...inquiring minds what to know these kinds of details lol

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this excitement got me antsy!...I called my dealer and I'm now a priority 12!....yes I know it's still far away from 10 but it's better than 14!!!!!!