The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I hate to do this, but:

Order 4226
Dealer-532792 Joe Machens Ford Columbia Mo.

numbers seem a little off to me, hopefully you could look them up. I am not dying to get it. Its my second '13.

f53792 unscheduled.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Anyone else think we should start a donation for blood to thank him for keeping us updated on our order/build/transit status?
I know it helped my wait go smoother by knowing exactly where my truck was without having to constantly call SVT or my dealer for updates.

Everyone's time is worth money, so at least we can buy him a beer for his time spent looking our stuff up in the system.

My suggestion is for him (blood) to create a donate link (PayPal, etc) in his signature where everyone has the opportunity whenever he posts a reply to their question.

I hope this isn't against the forum TOS or already been posted/suggested.

best to keep things on the down low and glad i can help a little.i have been threw the wait.
now i wouldnt turn down a rpg bump stop kit if you felt like helping out,lol

Last edited:

ZakGSXR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my order info.. Hoping to see a new Raptor by July.

Ordered on 2-28
Order# 0185
Dealer# F74990
Priority 10

Last edited:

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood when you get a chance could you see any info on My Fathers order?
ordered: 1/17/2013
Dealer # 41037
Order# 4041
Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a reminder: if you've placed your order less than a month ago, blood isn't likely to have any information for you. Sit back and slowly go stir-crazy with the rest of us! :)

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is my order info.. Hoping to see a new Raptor by July.

Ordered on 2-28
Order# 0145
Dealer# F74990
Priority 10

Priority 10! Could be sooner rather than later. All depends when they get an allotment for your Raptor and they sweep through and pick you up. At least you'll be the next one from this dealer.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wyo,
I am scheduled for the same build week as you, the week of March 18th. Do you know when we will know which day it will be built?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No and I'm resisting asking. I was thinking of waiting until next week. Don't know if I can hold on that long but that's the plan. I thought if one of us March 18th week people posted their day then I might have to find out...lol.