The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MasterChief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I hate to do this, but:

Order 4226
Dealer-532792 Joe Machens Ford Columbia Mo.

numbers seem a little off to me, hopefully you could look them up. I am not dying to get it. Its my second '13.

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think we should start a donation for blood to thank him for keeping us updated on our order/build/transit status?
I know it helped my wait go smoother by knowing exactly where my truck was without having to constantly call SVT or my dealer for updates.

Everyone's time is worth money, so at least we can buy him a beer for his time spent looking our stuff up in the system.

My suggestion is for him (blood) to create a donate link (PayPal, etc) in his signature where everyone has the opportunity whenever he posts a reply to their question.

I hope this isn't against the forum TOS or already been posted/suggested.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think we should start a donation for blood to thank him for keeping us updated on our order/build/transit status?
I know it helped my wait go smoother by knowing exactly where my truck was without having to constantly call SVT or my dealer for updates.

Everyone's time is worth money, so at least we can buy him a beer for his time spent looking our stuff up in the system.

My suggestion is for him (blood) to create a donate link (PayPal, etc) in his signature where everyone has the opportunity whenever he posts a reply to their question.

I hope this isn't against the forum TOS or already been posted/suggested.

You certainly have the right sentiment, but I’d be a bit cautious making transactions like that. Blood would probably get in a lot of hot water with his employer if he was making a personal profit from providing Ford proprietary information. He’s definitely doing an awesome customer service, but big corporations are funny like that when it comes to their data.
On the other hand, if any of you happen to know people within Ford or SVT, pointing out the PR service he is providing should get him a lot of Kudos (which hopefully includes some rewards) from within his organization. Big companies usually like doing that too – especially in the social media world.

Bottom line is…thanks Blood!
Would hate to see you get any grief from doing a great job!

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Another Raptor with the blue accents. I've been set against 'em for a while but now it's growing on me. I really shouldn't change my order again...

Last edited: