The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No and I'm resisting asking. I was thinking of waiting until next week. Don't know if I can hold on that long but that's the plan. I thought if one of us March 18th week people posted their day then I might have to find out...lol.

Haha the wait is already killing me.... I would assume by next Monday we would know.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, latest status
Ordered 2-7-13
SVT said build date of 3-18-13 on 3-1-13
Dealer will have VIN by Thursday
Delivery - mid to late April

GOING CRAZY!!!!!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha the wait is already killing me.... I would assume by next Monday we would know.

For me it's this odd feeling of contentment knowing that I will have a Raptor soon! We'll see who holds out longest before calling SVT, our dealer or bugging blood to find our day!

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Ok, latest status
Ordered 2-7-13
SVT said build date of 3-18-13 on 3-1-13
Dealer will have VIN by Thursday
Delivery - mid to late April

GOING CRAZY!!!!!

As soon as you got pulled, you're dealer should have your VIN. Is March 18th your actual build day our just your build week like a bunch of us?

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so since the dealer told me the order was pulled last week I figured that I could ask one more time.

Mr. Blood if you could be so kind,

Dealer# F41311
Order# 1513
pri: 10

And this is the last time I ask, I swear!

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me it's this odd feeling of contentment knowing that I will have a Raptor soon! We'll see who holds out longest before calling SVT, our dealer or bugging blood to find our day!

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

As soon as you got pulled, you're dealer should have your VIN. Is March 18th your actual build day our just your build week like a bunch of us?

SVT Rep said scheduled build date of March 18.