The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sure is. Just two more ahead of you!

I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly...the dealer told me they just pulled 1 which made me a 12...so that order became a 10 right? Which means there is 1 more order that needs to be pulled and then mine will be pulled....is that correct?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly...the dealer told me they just pulled 1 which made me a 12...so that order became a 10 right? Which means there is 1 more order that needs to be pulled and then mine will be pulled....is that correct?

If the dealer is doing things right, the next order to be pulled would be a 10 then the one ahead of you would be a 11 and then your 12. After the 10 gets pulled you'll be moved up to a 11 and just one will be ahead of you.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the dealer is doing things right, the next order to be pulled would be a 10 then the one ahead of you would be a 11 and then your 12. After the 10 gets pulled you'll be moved up to a 11 and just one will be ahead of you.

Oh so you become a 10 first then you get pulled...got it....so there are 2 that need to get pulled before mine get's pulled.

Thanks Wyo!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh so you become a 10 first then you get pulled...got it....so there are 2 that need to get pulled before mine get's pulled.

Thanks Wyo!

"If they are doing things right". Which I'm not sure if I would count on. Perhaps you're next, perhaps there's one more in front of you. Just depends.

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that my dealership is setting all Raptors at priority 10 and letting the date submitted handling the sequence of the requests.

So, your mileage may vary. You could end up as a priority 10 and wait for months...or a priority 12 that gets pulled in a few weeks.

Last edited: