The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that my dealership is setting all Raptors at priority 10 and letting the date submitted handling the sequence of the requests.

So, your mileage may vary. You could end up as a priority 10 with months of wait...or a 12 that gets pulled.

From my conversations with my dealer I think they are following the 10 get's pulled order.....looks like i'll get pulled at the end of April maybe begining of May unless they get more then 1 a month.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood when you get a chance could you see any info on My Fathers order?
ordered: 1/17/2013
Dealer # 41037
Order# 4041
Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

Unscheduled .

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Ok so since the dealer told me the order was pulled last week I figured that I could ask one more time.

Mr. Blood if you could be so kind,

Dealer# F41311
Order# 1513
pri: 10

And this is the last time I ask, I swear!

1FTFW1R65DFB96624

In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (2013-03-18) Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Mar-01-2013

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Ok, latest status
Ordered 2-7-13
SVT said build date of 3-18-13 on 3-1-13
Dealer will have VIN by Thursday
Delivery - mid to late April

GOING CRAZY!!!!!

Post info and I can post vin.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh so you become a 10 first then you get pulled...got it....so there are 2 that need to get pulled before mine get's pulled.

Thanks Wyo!

Have you tried asking your dealer how many Raptors are ahead of you? I was curious right away because I was a priority 12 initially. They said there were 2 ahead of me. After I changed my order and added beadlocks, I noticed I was an 11 so I asked again and they said an order ahead of me had been pulled and they moved everybody up. I then talked to the service manager and that's how they do it. blood said that's how the dealers do it if they're doing it "right". Having all 10s I guess works too but harder to figure out where you stand unless they keep you informed.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried asking your dealer how many Raptors are ahead of you? I was curious right away because I was a priority 12 initially. They said there were 2 ahead of me. After I changed my order and added beadlocks, I noticed I was an 11 so I asked again and they said an order ahead of me had been pulled and they moved everybody up. I then talked to the service manager and that's how they do it. blood said that's how the dealers do it if they're doing it "right". Having all 10s I guess works too but harder to figure out where you stand unless they keep you informed.

He said there are 2 ahead of me.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So there's your answer. Your dealer is doing it 'right'. Now you start cheering for the next guy to get pulled, you get bumped up to a priority 11 and then you cheer for that guy because then it'll be you! Fun times!!

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normally I think you'd have it earlier in the day. I'm curious to see if you're still the 11th or if it slipped a day or two. You should call and see if they still say the 11th. Let us know...inquiring minds what to know these kinds of details lol

I just called. it DID slip a day to 3/12 but STILL no sticker. odd. There hasn't been one, single confidence-inspiring part of this process. Although, the SVT guy are completely pleasant on the phone.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Blood, I have a VIN, can I get you to check status for me, please? It's a truck a dealer had on order that was what I wanted so they've put my name on it!

1FTFW1R61DFB72918
Oxford White SCrew built on Feb 27. Hoping it's here soon!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just called. it DID slip a day to 3/12 but STILL no sticker. odd. There hasn't been one, single confidence-inspiring part of this process. Although, the SVT guy are completely pleasant on the phone.

Did you check for your window sticker today? It should be there. For some as early as midnight while others haven't seen it until morning but today should be your day if it's a March 12 build day.