The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLM

Reaction score
Blood, mine was built on 2/19, can you give me am update if its in transit or where it is? And an ETA? 1FTFW1R6XDFB66972
Thanks again!!

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday. (Picks to follow as soon as I get a chance to get a few DECENT shots)

First impression:

Terrain color is a see in person color; the color is AMAZING with the beadlocks and rear graphics.

Too much shit to figure out with my ford touch so I'm still learning but I really like it.

MPG's are the only down fall and I think I'll end up hating myself until I start taking it off road.

I didn't get the blue accent interior and I'm glad i didn't as the black seats and the sliver trim is fine, actually like the blacked out interior better IMO.

I read an article/ review that rated the handling poorly in these trucks.... this person probably doesn't know how to drive as I was able to whip her around the corners no sweat.

I really haven’t had a chance to really let her unwind as I'm still in the "break-in" period so I'll just say I'm impressed thus far with the truck. Worth the wait!

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday. (Picks to follow as soon as I get a chance to get a few DECENT shots)

First impression:

Terrain color is a see in person color; the color is AMAZING with the beadlocks and rear graphics.

Too much shit to figure out with my ford touch so I'm still learning but I really like it.

MPG's are the only down fall and I think I'll end up hating myself until I start taking it off road.

I didn't get the blue accent interior and I'm glad i didn't as the black seats and the sliver trim is fine, actually like the blacked out interior better IMO.

I read an article/ review that rated the handling poorly in these trucks.... this person probably doesn't know how to drive as I was able to whip her around the corners no sweat.

I really haven’t had a chance to really let her unwind as I'm still in the "break-in" period so I'll just say I'm impressed thus far with the truck. Worth the wait!

Gratz on the truck !!!! Awesome to drive. Great Color Choice too :)

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Salesman emailed me this morning to tell me that the order has been pulled and he should have a VIN and build date for me by Monday. Ordered 1/12/13, was first in line priority 10 and the dealer had allocation, so that should give you guys who just ordered some idea, although of course it all depends on the allocation process voodoo.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm really glad to hear somebody say that, because I didn't get it either, and I was having second thoughts about it. The blue does nothing for me, but I did like the brushed aluminum vs chrome. Few people in the "option regrets" thread had me doubting that decision.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1 - MFT is a bear. So much to learn.

2 - you can't get the blue accent interior in Terrain so it was an easy decision for you. :)

3 - WE WANT PICS

First impression:

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Your dealer is lame. A VIN gets assigned when your order gets pulled. He has it but he is too lazy to give it to you.

Salesman emailed me this morning to tell me that the order has been pulled and he should have a VIN and build date for me by Monday. Ordered 1/12/13, was first in line priority 10 and the dealer had allocation, so that should give you guys who just ordered some idea, although of course it all depends on the allocation process voodoo.

Last edited: