The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi blood,

Its been about 5 weeks since I ordered. I was wondering if you could check my order status to see if its scheduled, or if there are any other updates?

ORDER # D0108
DEALER # 58D600

Thanks!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I ordered a raptor a few weeks back but I just want to make sure my dealership ordered everything correctly, my salesman was not too familiar with the order process and I am loosing sleep over this lol.

My order confirmation (when I made the deal) showed order number "9999" and priority code 19, which I believe was some kind of generic number. I called back a week later and he was able to find what they call an "item number" :deal: and a "body code" . I was told Ford started the initial processing of the order.

here is what I have:

Order number (or item number): 1146
Body code: W1R
Dealer: F52733 (from my order sheet)

These are options I wanted:

2013 Silver Supercrew
801A - navigation/luxury package
Bed graphics
Hood Graphics
Moonroof
Front Camera
Bed extender
Tailgate step

I really appreciate the help

yes,pri 11

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Hi blood,

Its been about 5 weeks since I ordered. I was wondering if you could check my order status to see if its scheduled, or if there are any other updates?

ORDER # D0108
DEALER # 58D600

Thanks!

one month in pri. 10
unscheduled

Allan177

Reaction score
So the dealer told me mine is going to be built on march 5 can't wait to get this truck was sitting in one yesterday and i cant wait to take mine home!

Allan177

Reaction score
I went to look at it a while ago and needed to sell my truck first. so when i called my guy at the dealer and said i was ready to order it he said he already did it when i came in to talk about it. So i guess it was like a month ago. Went there saturday to give him the deposit.

frankie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed on 1/15/2013, dealer called on Saturday to inform me that my order won't be built until April due to a "wheel shortage"..... Truck will be delivered in May. Has anyone else herd of this "wheel shortage"? Is it wheel?

locouno

Reaction score
My order was placed on 1/15/2013, dealer called on Saturday to inform me that my order won't be built until April due to a "wheel shortage"..... Truck will be delivered in May. Has anyone else herd of this "wheel shortage"? Is it wheel?

which wheel? If your talking about a beadlock shortage which keeps popping up. Cant say weather or not there is a shortage but i havent had a problem when mine was ordered 1/7 and built 2/20. Whats your priority number

frankie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which wheel? If your talking about a beadlock shortage which keeps popping up. Cant say weather or not there is a shortage but i havent had a problem when mine was ordered 1/7 and built 2/20. Whats your priority number

The regular non-beadlock wheel. Don't know my build number or priority number. Those numbers should be readily available, yes?

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The regular non-beadlock wheel. Don't know my build number or priority number. Those numbers should be readily available, yes?

I don't know the answer to your question, and I hope it is just your dealer spinning you some BS.....but I would imagine that just like any factory that makes any product that they have daily issues making sure all of the components are available.
If they have single-sourced the wheels then the chances of having supply constraints go up.

Sometimes the shortages just last a day...like the truck bringing the wheels to Dearborn got stuck in the snowstorm up there. Technically your dealer is right there was a shortage, but if he checked the next day the shortage would be gone.
But it sounds like a good story to tell the guy who's already been waiting for two months why it aint his fault that the truck still aint built :893Chainsaw-Smilie-