The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is puzzling as selling cars is 99.9% customer service but most car salesman do anything but provide customer service. You are NOT buying a dozen eggs. You are buying a 50K truck.

Yeah, I know, I'm just trying to be patient. Getting the VIN quicker isn't going to make the truck come any faster.

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a birth certificate! Woot woot!

2/28! :signs131:

Congrats brother! :)

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I didn't get the blue accent interior and I'm glad i didn't as the black seats and the sliver trim is fine, actually like the blacked out interior better IMO.

I agree. I absolutely LOVE it. I didn't know the silver would be so "popping" and I'm very happy with it.

And congrats Dude!

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 2/2/13. When should I expect a vin #?
Dealer: F52126
Order #: Q202
Priority: 19

Based on your priority #, you probably have at least a couple of orders ahead of you. If it is a big dealer they may get more than 1 a month, but if it is a smaller place you would be looking at about a month per order ahead of yours.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, any updates about my order?

Dealer# F41311
Order# 1513
pri: 10

I am currently at the 5 week mark post order. Hoping it got pulled today!

exactly a month from order today .unscheduled

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

blood, I have a question if you can shed any light on the allotment process.

At my dealer there were 2 orders ahead of me when I ordered in early January. The first order from 10/16 was in MT yesterday and will likely be at the dealer any time. The second one which I believe was ordered in December was pulled last Thursday. Mine is next.

So here's my question:

The allotment for my Raptor was given to the dealer 2 weeks ago. They told me they normally get about 1 Raptor allotment per month. They think (best guess) that mine will be pulled next week. Now that would only be 2 weeks in between mine being pulled and the one that was just pulled last week but 3 weeks since the dealer was given the allotment for my Raptor. Any insight into how this works? I guess the number they pull in the region will also play into this. Best guess? Thoughts? Thanks in advance! Wyo

sounds correct if everything they are saying is accurate.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

I am all kinds of green with envy for most of you guys. I ordered mine on 120512 and are in the system and Unscheduled at this time. Order 150 is being delivered this week to my dealer and I am 153, does that mean I am three away from being pulled?
Blood, anyone?

:emotions122:

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

cant stand it any more mine was supposed to be built 2/20 so blood think u can provide me with an update on 1FTFW1R60DFB65085

thanks in advance for all ur help

Awaiting Shipment Released to Body Company for graphics and checks Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Feb-22-2013, 00:00 EST

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Blood, mine was built on 2/19, can you give me am update if its in transit or where it is? And an ETA? 1FTFW1R6XDFB66972
Thanks again!!

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - C155 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Feb-22-2013, 03:05 ET

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Blood,
Would you please check for me if you dont mind!

Dealer: 44F070
Order #: V717

Thanks!!

pri code 1 should get a vin next week.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Salesman emailed me this morning to tell me that the order has been pulled and he should have a VIN and build date for me by Monday. Ordered 1/12/13, was first in line priority 10 and the dealer had allocation, so that should give you guys who just ordered some idea, although of course it all depends on the allocation process voodoo.

some info and ill get you your vin.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr. Blood since you are on the ball this morning here is mine:

Ordered 1-29
Dealer: F23513
Order #: L001
Priority: 10

Most likey Unscheduled, but I can hope!

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I ordered a raptor a few weeks back but I just want to make sure my dealership ordered everything correctly, my salesman was not too familiar with the order process and I am loosing sleep over this lol.

My order confirmation (when I made the deal) showed order number "9999" and priority code 19, which I believe was some kind of generic number. I called back a week later and he was able to find what they call an "item number" :deal: and a "body code" . I was told Ford started the initial processing of the order.

here is what I have:

Order number (or item number): 1146
Body code: W1R
Dealer: F52733 (from my order sheet)

These are options I wanted:

2013 Silver Supercrew
801A - navigation/luxury package
Bed graphics
Hood Graphics
Moonroof
Front Camera
Bed extender