The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor on February 7, here is the order information:
Dealer F52012
Order No 9338
Priority 10
Order Type 1

The dealer does not know when I will get a VIN. Anyone have some insight?

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, any updates about my order?

Dealer# F41311
Order# 1513
pri: 10

I am currently at the 5 week mark post order. Hoping it got pulled today!

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
blood, I have a question if you can shed any light on the allotment process.

At my dealer there were 2 orders ahead of me when I ordered in early January. The first order from 10/16 was in MT yesterday and will likely be at the dealer any time. The second one which I believe was ordered in December was pulled last Thursday. Mine is next.

So here's my question:

The allotment for my Raptor was given to the dealer 2 weeks ago. They told me they normally get about 1 Raptor allotment per month. They think (best guess) that mine will be pulled next week. Now that would only be 2 weeks in between mine being pulled and the one that was just pulled last week but 3 weeks since the dealer was given the allotment for my Raptor. Any insight into how this works? I guess the number they pull in the region will also play into this. Best guess? Thoughts? Thanks in advance! Wyo

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will get a VIN when your order gets pulled. You are very early on in the ordering process. I would not expect a VIN until the end of March (if you are lucky)

I ordered my Raptor on February 7, here is the order information:
Dealer F52012
Order No 9338
Priority 10
Order Type 1

The dealer does not know when I will get a VIN. Anyone have some insight?

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am all kinds of green with envy for most of you guys. I ordered mine on 120512 and are in the system and Unscheduled at this time. Order 150 is being delivered this week to my dealer and I am 153, does that mean I am three away from being pulled?
Blood, anyone?

locouno

Reaction score
cant stand it any more mine was supposed to be built 2/20 so blood think u can provide me with an update on 1FTFW1R60DFB65085

thanks in advance for all ur help

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am all kinds of green with envy for most of you guys. I ordered mine on 120512 and are in the system and Unscheduled at this time. Order 150 is being delivered this week to my dealer and I am 153, does that mean I am three away from being pulled?
Blood, anyone?

I ordered mine from a small dealer on 12/4/12 and it was on hold because of the beadlocks. It was built on 2/13/13 and was already shipped to Roush for the 595hp kit. Good Luck.