The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will get a VIN when your order gets pulled. You are very early on in the ordering process. I would not expect a VIN until March (if you are lucky)

I ordered mine on 2/2/13. When should I expect a vin #?
Dealer: F52126
Order #: Q202
Priority: 19

Last edited:

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 2/2/13. When should I expect a vin #?
Dealer: F52126
Order #: Q202
Priority: 19

Most guys are seeing a 6 to 8 week wait....

You will get a VIN when your order gets pulled. You are very early on the ordering process. I would not expect a VIN until March (if you are lucky)

What he said!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I placed my order for my 13 SCREW Terrain on 2/6/13. No VIN yet.

Dealer F11
Order Number W200
Priority 80
Order type 2

Anyone have any info that i have not received from the dealer yet?

I know others have had priority 80 and ended up fine but I'd call and see if you're still at 80 (and why) and how many Raptor orders are ahead of you. They can assign you as high as 10. Normally you see 10-19 but if it's a big dealer with lots of Raptor orders they would naturally need to use higher numbers or maybe they just don't bump everyone up a number when one gets pulled. I'm sure you don't have 69 Raptors ahead of you, but I'd like to know why you're an 80 and if you're still an 80. If the dealer can't (won't) help, blood can be kindly asked and he should be able to double check your priority #.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what dealer you ordered from and how they run their business but if they're good like mine, the priority 14 would mean there are 3 Raptor orders ahead of you and every time one is pulled, you'll move up 1 priority number. That only works with dealers that are on top of things. So then the next question is what kind of allotment does your dealer have for Raptors. That is critical to how soon you'll get your Raptor.

Just make sure to get your order confirmation from them (VOC) and then I'd call SVT tomorrow with your dealer number and order number just to confirm that it's in the system and the truck is right. GL and welcome to the waiting game.

Just got off the phone with SVT I'm in the system.....one small step!

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Wyo, glad to see some movement on your order, I just played this waiting game last year on an fx4 and decided to play again with a raptor.

Nate489

Reaction score
I think that they told me that they only had one order in front of me and that it just got pulled. I'll have to call them. I have been trying not to bother them too much.. I just didn't know if anyone on here had the inside scoop. Thanks for the info.