The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order last Friday. 13 Terrain SCAB, 801A. Unfortunately the paperwork is home. Will post info later today.

Dealer # F11421
Order # J555

Its gonna be a long wait. :yawn:

Last edited:

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why yes Wyo, it is. It's transferred over from my Harley truck. I'm still thinking of a good custom plate. :)

same here.... I've got one in mind

and congrats on getting the truck before me....lol

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Great news today! I have been moved up to priority 10 because the order ahead of me was pulled last week! The sales manager thinks mine will get pulled very soon. As early as next week!

I bet very soon!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked the sales manager why he thought it would be so fast and not a month like it was between the 2 ahead of me. He said since they got that allotment for mine in the past 2 weeks, it should be very soon. He says you never know for sure but he said it shouldn't stay out there long. I also found out that they get a sneak peak at the weekly pull process on Tuesday. They only get a few hours to see who got pulled and then it disappears again until Thursday when it's finalized.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood can you help me out.

I called SVT for an update and they told me that it was built on the 12th, released on the 13th, and received by the transit company on the 14th. But, they are not seeing any movement.

I hate to bother you, and since it has been 5 months already I suppose another week or two wouldnt matter at this point, but getting so close I would just love to know where it is!

1FTFX1R67DFB48569

thank you!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood can you help me out.

I called SVT for an update and they told me that it was built on the 12th, released on the 13th, and received by the transit company on the 14th. But, they are not seeing any movement.

I hate to bother you, and since it has been 5 months already I suppose another week or two wouldnt matter at this point, but getting so close I would just love to know where it is!

1FTFX1R67DFB48569

thank you!
In Transit Received - Le5222 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Ramp 58, Melvindale, MI Feb-14-2013, 17:35 ET Eta Feb-28-2013

Your not always going to get a update from shippers.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I asked the sales manager why he thought it would be so fast and not a month like it was between the 2 ahead of me. He said since they got that allotment for mine in the past 2 weeks, it should be very soon. He says you never know for sure but he said it shouldn't stay out there long. I also found out that they get a sneak peak at the weekly pull process on Tuesday. They only get a few hours to see who got pulled and then it disappears again until Thursday when it's finalized.

You are pri10.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order 02/15/2013:

Dealer: F71072
Order No: J238
Priority: 14

Very excited! I had another dealership tell me I'll never see my order.....what are the chances my order won't come in at all? I know dealers like to play games but I'm a bit worried. Should I be?

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, thanks for checking on mine. I must have been on phone with svt when you posted my update - and thanks for the vin!!!!! Neither svt nor the dealership knew that. You are the best ! thanks for helping all of us get through the painful waiting process.
-jeff

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order 02/15/2013:

Dealer: F71072
Order No: J238
Priority: 14

Very excited! I had another dealership tell me I'll never see my order.....what are the chances my order won't come in at all? I know dealers like to play games but I'm a bit worried. Should I be?

The rate the new orders are being fulfilled. I wouldn't worry too much.