The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, Blood just told me my "priority got updated to 1 and things should start moving along". What kind of time schedule should I expect now. How long to get VIN, and then how long to build??? any info would be appreciated. thanks - j

i got a priority 01 on 11/28 after ordering on 10/2, had a vin the very next day and a build date of 12/21, took delivery 1/8/13

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 is best 19 is worst.

1-9 are reserved for Ford.
mine was a priority 20..... i dont know what that means, but i got my truck way ahead of schedule.... i should still be waiting for my truck or getting ready to pick it up, instead it came way back in november.....

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it only really matters if the dealer has other trucks with a lower priority on order. If they only have your truck with a priority 19 on order, you'll get pulled the same time as if you were a priority 10.

Mine was a 10 from the start and she took 5 months..

Edit: I believe 99 means the order is in the system, but it will not be built until the dealer changes it to a 10-19.