The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you just ordered it!

Yeah about a week ago.. I wasn't sure if maybe there was information you could pull this early or not.. Priorty, Estimated dates, etc... If there's no info out there this soon sorry for wasting your time.

(I guess at least the fact you see it must mean my dealer isn't ******** with me and actually did put in the order LOL)

SlasherMcGee

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Ordered mine on the 12th Dealer tells me it's the highest priority (which I'm assuming is 10).

Dealer F47016, Order R180.

Can anybody show me some love?

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, Blood just told me my "priority got updated to 1 and things should start moving along". What kind of time schedule should I expect now. How long to get VIN, and then how long to build??? any info would be appreciated. thanks - j

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your order should get pulled asap. You will only get a VIN after your order is pulled. ETA on actual build can vary but I would expect that your truck would be built within 2 weeks.

Guys, Blood just told me my "priority got updated to 1 and things should start moving along". What kind of time schedule should I expect now. How long to get VIN, and then how long to build??? any info would be appreciated. thanks - j

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha. I'll give them a call Thursday. From what I read elsewhere that's when they do the allocation business?

Yep, it sounds like they allocate Wednesday night and get the updated info sometime on Thursday. So Thursday or Friday would probably be a good time to call. Just have your Dealer and Order number ready and they'll be able to check the status.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my deposit down this evening on a white S-Crew with every available option except the bed cover... Hopefully I'll have it by my birthday towards the end of April.