The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my latest update:

Talked to my saleslady today and the sales manager thinks that they sweep through my region at the end of the month and that the order ahead of me will get pulled at the end of the month (that would be late this week!) putting mine next in the queue for the end of February. She checks every day and she said she'd let me know when the order ahead of me gets pulled. There were two orders ahead of me (December orders) and it only took a month or so for that first one to get pulled. This could get interesting very soon!

From what I understand, orders only get pulled by the factory on Thursday evenings.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

From what I understand, orders only get pulled by the factory on Thursday evenings.

From the "Ordering and the Sytem" thread

Scheduling

Scheduling usually occurs Thursday night (allocation happens Wednesday night and we get the results sometime Thursday).

Basically it’s all done by computer (unless something like a priority 01 may be manually scheduled first to make sure it gets scheduled). It lines all the dealers (that have allocation) in some sort of random order. If there are no commodities, this is easy, first dealer’s unit scheduled, second dealer’s, third dealer’s, etc.
Once all dealers first allocation has been scheduled, they go to the next round and do the same for the dealers that have a second allocation. Once everyone’s second is done they go those with a third, and so on. Now that’s in a perfect world where there aren't any commodities.​

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And that is probably why they think the order ahead of me will get pulled this week. Thursday is the last day of the month plus they get about 1 Raptor a month for their allotment. We'll see if it works out that way. After that, mine will be up next which would theoretically be Thursday, February 28th. But then again up until today, they've been telling me 4-5 months. Getting it by the end of March or early April (allowing for 3-6 weeks shipping) would be only 3 months.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood, could you check on my order again? Order #3230 Dealer #F13430. I placed order about 2 months ago. Thanks in advance - j

unscheduled but just was moved to priority 1 so things should start moving.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood(Or whom ever can help), could you check my order for me and tell me what you see?

ORDER # D0108
DEALER # 58D600

Thanks so much in advance,
SlasherMcGee