The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called SVT and they told me that I was in "order processing" and unscheduled. What's the order processing part end up actually meaning? I took it to mean "not yet pulled" but I wanted to double check.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called SVT and they told me that I was in "order processing" and unscheduled. What's the order processing part end up actually meaning? I took it to mean "not yet pulled" but I wanted to double check.

Correct.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called SVT just for fun and even though there's nothing showing up yet, he wanted to verify the order and shipping info. He apologized for not having more info yet, but I told him I was glad just to hear it was in the system! Just a little confirmation for me that I really have a Raptor on order!!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Beadlocks are not back ordered according to SVT.

Just called SVT and my build date is Feb 5. Biggest grim on my face right now :biggrin:

Blood can you confirm this as they wouldn't give me a vin.

Order: V592

Dealer: 44F070

Thanks!
Yes.
1FTFX1R61DFB58482

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on Jan 22nd with Beadlocks, and expected to be at the dealership next week.

Blood can you confirm the status once you get the chance? Vin - 1FTFW1R61DFB29700

Eta feb 5

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Hey blood, any shipping info for me by any chance? 1FTFX1R61DFB33405 thanks in advance

Its in oh,eta feb6

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

We are getting close!

Blood - Same shipping info request please. Thank you in advance!
1FTFW1R6XDFB35544

SQ
Fostoria oh,eta feb4