The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to Van Bortel and my truck is on Norfork Southern passing through Ohio. Still scheduled to arrive week of 2/4!!! Holy crap built last thursday and loaded on the train last weekend!

Woo hoo!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking when I called Van Bortel they worked their magic. Would be a nice birthday gift... March 4th :happy160:[/QUOTE

Congrats man! It won't be long now!

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Just spoke to Van Bortel and my truck is on Norfork Southern passing through Ohio. Still scheduled to arrive week of 2/4!!! Holy crap built last thursday and loaded on the train last weekend!

Woo hoo!

Wow! That's awesome!!!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's my latest update:

Talked to my saleslady today and the sales manager thinks that they sweep through my region at the end of the month and that the order ahead of me will get pulled at the end of the month (that would be late this week!) putting mine next in the queue for the end of February. She checks every day and she said she'd let me know when the order ahead of me gets pulled. There were two orders ahead of me (December orders) and it only took a month or so for that first one to get pulled. This could get interesting very soon!

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as beadlocks aren't in the mix, it would appear, only appear, Ford is picking up the pace or getting caught up. Both may be correct....

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer also had a Black SCREW on the lot that just arrived and she said it took them like 7 months to get it. It just seems that the summer/early fall rush really backed them up but I agree, things definitely have sped up!