The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kick ass Man! When was your order pulled? Feb 5th tells me your order was prob pulled 3 weeks ago. BTW ... call Van Bortel and get your VIN.

The Beadlocks are not back ordered according to SVT.

Just called SVT and my build date is Feb 5. Biggest grim on my face right now :biggrin:

Blood can you confirm this as they wouldn't give me a vin.

Order: V592

Dealer: 44F070

Thanks!

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kick ass Man! When was your order pulled? Feb 5th tells me your order was prob pulled 3 weeks ago. BTW ... call Van Bortel and get your VIN.

I called on the 17th (SVT) and it was still unscheduled. Got my VIN a few mins ago from my sales guy. I called Van Bortel last Thursday I think and it still was unscheduled. Must have gotten pulled Friday or today?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like somehow your priority was changed to 1 and thus your order was pulled pronto. Regardless, you should be in your truck by the end of Feb.

I called on the 17th (SVT) and it was still unscheduled. Got my VIN a few mins ago from my sales guy. I called Van Bortel last Thursday I think and it still was unscheduled. Must have gotten pulled Friday or today?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will def be in your truck by 3/4.

BTW, your truck and SQAudiophile's truck are very close together so I bet they come on the same truck to Van Bortel.

I'm thinking when I called Van Bortel they worked their magic. Would be a nice birthday gift... March 4th :happy160: