The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a little confused and had a question for some of you. I ordered my raptor on 1-3 and I called my dealership today and they gave me the vin # and said it should be here by 2-11. While I'm excited about this, it just seems way too good to be true especially since I see people waiting 3 months to get theirs. Have things slowed down so much that it's only taking just over a month now?

I ordered min back on the 10th and so far the factory has not "accepted the order". But you were one week ahead of me so now I feel a bit more optimistic about the factory picking up my order next week!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have them give you the DORA (the vehicle order confirmation sheet). Pick it up or have them e-mail it to you. It will show your vehicle/options/order #/Dealer #/priority/et cetera

Huvv

Reaction score
Have them give you the DORA (the vehicle order confirmation sheet). Pick it up or have them e-mail it to you. It will show your vehicle/options/order #/Dealer #/priority/et cetera

Is there a difference between the vehicle order confirmation sheet and the DORA?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My understanding is the the VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation) is just "proof" that the dealer submitted the order to Ford and the DORA is just Ford telling the dealer they received the order. That's my understanding. Should we get a copy of the DORA too? Or at least confirmation that one was received by the dealer? I suppose.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Just got my window sticker, finally!!! :)

You lucky dog! Next step, build day!

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Does the DORA help with understanding where you are on the wait list for the factory build acceptance?

I guess the VIN comes when the factory officially accepts the order?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't believe the DORA will give you any more insight. It's just a receipt of what you ordered and confirmation that Ford received the order.

I don't know the exact process on the VIN. Someone can chime in on that. I do know that once you do get a VIN the fun really begins because soon you'll have a build date, then a window sticker, then the actual build and then the wait time for shipping.

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I be able to adjust my order if it hasn't been pulled? It went in on the 1/17 so it's not likely that it's been pulled already.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I be able to adjust my order if it hasn't been pulled? It went in on the 1/17 so it's not likely that it's been pulled already.

Yes you can. I did a couple times, does not effect your wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD