The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very good question. I asked the same when I placed my order and was told Ford is being very secretive this year for some reason and not letting dealers know exactly their allotment. But I was told not to worry as they sell more Raptors in their Region than any other dealership.

Rsptor, do you have any idea about the number of allocations Van Bortel has? Im assumming that accounts for a lot of the wait time.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very good question. I asked the same when I placed my order and was told Ford is being very secretive this year for some reason and not letting dealers know exactly their allotment. But I was told not to worry as they sell more Raptors in their Region than any other dealership.

Well that is atleast somewhat assurring :) Thanks for the response!

Huvv

Reaction score
I'm a little confused and had a question for some of you. I ordered my raptor on 1-3 and I called my dealership today and they gave me the vin # and said it should be here by 2-11. While I'm excited about this, it just seems way too good to be true especially since I see people waiting 3 months to get theirs. Have things slowed down so much that it's only taking just over a month now?

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that does sound awful fast....unless they had one in the que that matched your specs.

I called SVT today since mine was built yesterday. Originally ETA was set at 2/4. SVT said that was 'way' wrong as in expect 3-6 weeks for delivery. I hope he's wrong.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky and don't complain. It just maybe that you ordered at the right time.

I'm a little confused and had a question for some of you. I ordered my raptor on 1-3 and I called my dealership today and they gave me the vin # and said it should be here by 2-11. While I'm excited about this, it just seems way too good to be true especially since I see people waiting 3 months to get theirs. Have things slowed down so much that it's only taking just over a month now?

Huvv

Reaction score
Well I just got off the phone with SVT and they said it has a build date of 2-4. So I highly doubt it will get here by the 11th...but still, 1 month for the build time seems great. Is there a way I can check to make sure that it's the right truck with the right specs?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your VIN will produce a window sticker on Monday. You can check your window sticker for your options.

Well I just got off the phone with SVT and they said it has a build date of 2-4. So I highly doubt it will get here by the 11th...but still, 1 month for the build time seems great. Is there a way I can check to make sure that it's the right truck with the right specs?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

More indication that orders are flying right now. Lull in orders? Or??? You're not the only one lately that is seeing fast turnarounds. There's been quite a few. It seems there's still a few from the fall that are still lagging but orders since late November or early December and beyond are way faster right now. Hope everything goes smoothly with your process!

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

that does sound awful fast....unless they had one in the que that matched your specs.

I called SVT today since mine was built yesterday. Originally ETA was set at 2/4. SVT said that was 'way' wrong as in expect 3-6 weeks for delivery. I hope he's wrong.

3-6 weeks was the average this fall it seems. Will that hold now or will these be faster too? It sure would be cool if you could get pictures of your truck on the assembly line on build day. A little extra DVD chronicling your "day". We can dream! Hang in there!