The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what is the final state in the tracking system? Will it show as delivered or once it gets handed off to Allied and archived is that it?

My sales guy is out this week, but texted me the other night that it still wasn't there. Maybe a ride down to the dealership for a little look around is in order for me today.

Thanks again Blood for all your help.

yes,you may find out before its in the system as delivered.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what is the final state in the tracking system? Will it show as delivered or once it gets handed off to Allied and archived is that it?

My sales guy is out this week, but texted me the other night that it still wasn't there. Maybe a ride down to the dealership for a little look around is in order for me today.

Thanks again Blood for all your help.
i may have to do the same thing, my trucks been in jessup since the 29th which is only 35 miles away and still no truck, eta was yesterday and i feel like i'm not getting an educated answer whenever i call.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update..

I just got a call from my sales guy. He's been on vacation all week and has called or texted me every other day.

He said another vehicle with a eta the day before mine arrived today and he thinks mine will be in tomorrow. He offered to have the windows tinted for me no charge if I can wait until Monday afternoon. That of course assumes it comes in tomorrow.

I think that is a great gesture and told him to go ahead. I still think I will drive over there tomorrow to see if it has indeed arrived.

I sure hope it is ready Monday. This waiting sucks.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

If you would be so kind. One last time, 1FTFX1R68DFB10719. eta is Monday, dealer doesn't have a clue.

Thank you.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad ordered his a month after me & My truck was built a month Before My dad's and mine didnt get delivered until my dad's was done a month later, they came on the same truck...grrrrr
He wants to order one now again I was like "no way not until mine shows up...your not holding mine up AGAIN"!!!...lol