The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, per last update from Blood, the trucking company had mine and I was hoping to see it this week. So far, nada.

Blood, next time your looking, has anything changed on mine? Is there an updated ETA?

1FTFW1R67DFA99263

Thx again for the inside info.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo called svt today and yep it's ....still unscheduled. Wtf

Almost 5 months waiting and no end in sight.

Fords ordering process is so archaic it's embarrassing

Have you requested, or do you have, a priority 10 from the dealer?

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score

surely after 5 months i think you can request your dealer to get in touch with the ford zone rep and request a priority 1 for an immediate build. i complained and got a priority 01 after 8 weeks.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's the dealer and allocation.
I do wish I could explain it so it's more understandable but I can't because it makes no sense to me apart from trucking.
It will come in and all will be good again.i went threw it also,they are not going to use a semi to deliver one truck. that is the agreement they have so at times they wait for a couple more in that area before movement .best I can do.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, per last update from Blood, the trucking company had mine and I was hoping to see it this week. So far, nada.

Blood, next time your looking, has anything changed on mine? Is there an updated ETA?

1FTFW1R67DFA99263

Thx again for the inside info.

its in allied hands now the vin is even archived in the tracking system.
wish i could be more help but allied does there own thing. they get paid when its delivered so you would think it would be sooner than later.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its in allied hands now the vin is even archived in the tracking system.
wish i could be more help but allied does there own thing. they get paid when its delivered so you would think it would be sooner than later.

So what is the final state in the tracking system? Will it show as delivered or once it gets handed off to Allied and archived is that it?

My sales guy is out this week, but texted me the other night that it still wasn't there. Maybe a ride down to the dealership for a little look around is in order for me today.

Thanks again Blood for all your help.