The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedDirtRaptor

Reaction score
My frustration has now officially turned to pissed off! Ford can't tell me anything aside from the fact that my truck has been in Kansas City, MO for two weeks now which is a 4 hour drive from my home. Ford was kind enough to give me the name of the shipping company, so I called them. They say that my VIN is not in their system, so my truck must still be sitting at the rail yard! Seriously...sitting at the rail yard for two weeks?!?! WTF?!?!? I would think that Ford would be more concerned about the level of service they provide to buyers of their high-end vehicles than this???

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My frustration has now officially turned to pissed off! Ford can't tell me anything aside from the fact that my truck has been in Kansas City, MO for two weeks now which is a 4 hour drive from my home. Ford was kind enough to give me the name of the shipping company, so I called them. They say that my VIN is not in their system, so my truck must still be sitting at the rail yard! Seriously...sitting at the rail yard for two weeks?!?! WTF?!?!? I would think that Ford would be more concerned about the level of service they provide to buyers of their high-end vehicles than this???

Hang in there, Brother. My truck sat in FORD'S railyard for 5 weeks before they even put it on a train.

RedDirtRaptor

Reaction score
Speedy,
After looking at the description of your truck, I ordered the exact same truck...hood graphic and all. I hope this doesn't result in a 6.5 month wait!? To make matters worse, my 2004 F150 is having some serious issues. My Dealership is aware of the issues as they were diagnosed the day I ordered my Raptor (11/15). My Dealer said "These issues aren't going to present a problem because your Raptor will be here the week of 12/31. We'll fix the problems with your truck when your Raptor arrives." Now I'm stuck in a situation where my present F150 is miles away from being hobbled, and my new truck isn't any closer to being here than it was on 12/22. Monumentally frustrating, but definitely not a 6.5 month wait.....yet!

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speedy,
After looking at the description of your truck, I ordered the exact same truck...hood graphic and all. I hope this doesn't result in a 6.5 month wait!? To make matters worse, my 2004 F150 is having some serious issues. My Dealership is aware of the issues as they were diagnosed the day I ordered my Raptor (11/15). My Dealer said "These issues aren't going to present a problem because your Raptor will be here the week of 12/31. We'll fix the problems with your truck when your Raptor arrives." Now I'm stuck in a situation where my present F150 is miles away from being hobbled, and my new truck isn't any closer to being here than it was on 12/22. Monumentally frustrating, but definitely not a 6.5 month wait.....yet!

Work with your dealer to take your truck now (as you previously had agreed on) and provide you with a back-lot special to drive for a couple of weeks until your truck arrives. Even if it costs you a couple hundred bucks, it will be worth it for the peace of mind that you have a reliable interim vehicle.

I ended up buying an '05 Silverado to drive when the weather started to turn cold (I figured that the WS6 Trans Am I was driving might not do well in the snow) :rotflmao:. As it turned out, I made $ on the '05 as a trade-in on the night I picked up the Raptor.

But most importantly, hang in there. I waited and waited. I would have gone absolute batshit bonkers if Blood hadn't provided me with updates. I always know way more than the little tidbits of info that the dealer was feeding me. At least you know your truck has been built, and shipped, and Almost exactly where it is at.

Good luck, and make sure that you post pictures. I def. want to see a pic of my twin truck!!!!!!:gr_grin:

RedDirtRaptor

Reaction score
Work with your dealer to take your truck now (as you previously had agreed on) and provide you with a back-lot special to drive for a couple of weeks until your truck arrives. Even if it costs you a couple hundred bucks, it will be worth it for the peace of mind that you have a reliable interim vehicle.

I ended up buying an '05 Silverado to drive when the weather started to turn cold (I figured that the WS6 Trans Am I was driving might not do well in the snow) :rotflmao:. As it turned out, I made $ on the '05 as a trade-in on the night I picked up the Raptor.

But most importantly, hang in there. I waited and waited. I would have gone absolute batshit bonkers if Blood hadn't provided me with updates. I always know way more than the little tidbits of info that the dealer was feeding me. At least you know your truck has been built, and shipped, and Almost exactly where it is at.

Good luck, and make sure that you post pictures. I def. want to see a pic of my twin truck!!!!!!:gr_grin:

I most definitely will Speedy! I'm thinking about making a trip to Kansas City to pick the damn thing up myself.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are all complaining about the same stuff that was going on in 2011 when I ordered my first Raptor..FORD DOES NOT care how long you have to wait, or how long it sits in a railyard or lot....you can call and complain, write letters, contact upper managers all been done before, Its like I went back in time reading all of these posts it hasnt changed in 2 years...Back in 2011 people were doing the same thing you guys are and its still the same response.

Seemed like forever when I waited for my 2011 and when it arrived you forget really fast how long it was. Its so worth it once you get it.

Hang in there!!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I have officially joined the waiting crowd! I ordered my Blue Flame SCAB today! I didn't expect my local dealer to sell it at invoice but the order has already been placed!!
The WAIT begins!!!

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have officially joined the waiting crowd! I ordered my Blue Flame SCAB today! I didn't expect my local dealer to sell it at invoice but the order has already been placed!!
The WAIT begins!!!

:big_banana_Dance:

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if allied trucking delivers on saturdays? my truck had an eta of today but no dice, i'm hoping maybe tomorrow if they do deliver on saturdays.