The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood i swear close to being the last time. i just called the dealer 3 times and they have no clue on where the truck is, something about they have to wait till tomorrow and "put a hot alert on it" to get it quicker. I had to tell him the last check in was the 29th in jessup MD. and the ETA was jan 4, the guy kinda seemed surprised i knew more than him. anyways can you tell where the truck is? should the dealer get it tomorrow or do they have it already? 1FTFX1R67DFB07133

My dealer informed me yesterday that they no longer receive any updates as soon as it gets released to the carrier (trucking co). Maybe "blood" can chime in and confirm if that info is accurate.

My raptor is supposed to be here on Monday, currently on delivery truck. Just waiting......."somewhat" patiently.

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, yes the date on the order was 11-30-12. What does unscheduled order mean?
thanks for your help.

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marcs, thank you!!! - I was starting to panic - I thought unscheduled may have meant the dealer didn't really place order. I guess I just have to be patient.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled order in nov30?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Build date 1/19 eta1/28.
Could have asked me for your vin # it generated 12/13.

Didnt want to pester you :) Thanks so Much for the update!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marcs, thank you!!! - I was starting to panic - I thought unscheduled may have meant the dealer didn't really place order. I guess I just have to be patient.

Thats why I gave you the order in date .

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

My dealer informed me yesterday that they no longer receive any updates as soon as it gets released to the carrier (trucking co). Maybe "blood" can chime in and confirm if that info is accurate.

My raptor is supposed to be here on Monday, currently on delivery truck. Just waiting......."somewhat" patiently.

This is in most cases.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Hi Blood,
Can you check on mine again?
1FTFW1R64DFB14317
It was supposed to have been produced 1/2/13 ETA 1/14
is that still the case?

thanks.

Looks to be Sooner then that,you may be getting a call this week.

Smoothlander

Reaction score
Thats why I gave you the order in date .

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

This is in most cases.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Looks to be Sooner then that,you may be getting a call this week.

You are starting to sound like the "Magic 8 ball" blood.