The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, first off let me say again.. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! She's freaking AWESOME!!!

'My Luck issues' ..just stupid shit that always seems to happen to me, all the time, everytime, without fail.

- get to the dealership about 10 minutes early and my truck hasn't been touched yet.. dirty as hell. It took 2 1/2 hours for them to hose her off.. They didn't really wash a damn thing. I still have glue residue from stickers, you can still see a dirt outline where they were, and shit they taped to the paint is still there. Hopefully I'll have time to fix most of that this weekend, if the weather holds.

- My insurance: I had called back in Nov, when my truck was suppose to come in, and gave them all the info. ..all I should of had to do was call and tell them the day to add the truck. ..yeah, that took over an hour on the phone yesterday morning, then they said everything was ready to go, it was only costing me $550 a year to add her to my policy, and I would have my temp card in a few days. Which is DIRT CHEAP in NJ.

So at this point I think I'm ready.. well apparently the dealership didn't get their email from All State and it took 2hrs to finally get someone on the phone who would send them the info with an ALLState header on it.. all I brought was the email confirmation they had sent me and my insurance card out of the GT (same policy).

- then as they're doing the 'class' on MyFord Touch we get all the way to the last portion (NAV) and the SD card is giving us errors. (-.-) After a half dozen failed attempts, we had to drive over to service, get her looked at already.. :help:

While we're waiting outside of service I had three different people come up and complement me about the truck.. it was like I was at a carshow or something.. it was pretty cool. ..then a Bird shit on my friend and as I'm laughing about it they shit on my truck. :rolleyes: ..after about 15-20 minutes the sales guy came out with a new A5(?) card and it worked great. He said the A5 card was the newer version of the one mine had come with.. I guess mine came with an A4 card?

- ..and the last 'My Luck' ********.. we leave right in the middle of rushour (3+ hrs after getting there) and I got to spend the first 30-45 minutes of my Raptor owning experience in gridlock traffic. LMAO!

Either way this truck is AWESOME!!! I lost count of the thumbs up, waves, and people wrenching their necks attempting to get a look at her on the way home. :grd:

Well, at least it arrived. Enjoy it in good health!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, first off let me say again.. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! She's freaking AWESOME!!!

'My Luck issues' ..just stupid shit that always seems to happen to me, all the time, everytime, without fail.

- get to the dealership about 10 minutes early and my truck hasn't been touched yet.. dirty as hell. It took 2 1/2 hours for them to hose her off.. They didn't really wash a damn thing. I still have glue residue from stickers, you can still see a dirt outline where they were, and shit they taped to the paint is still there. Hopefully I'll have time to fix most of that this weekend, if the weather holds.

- My insurance: I had called back in Nov, when my truck was suppose to come in, and gave them all the info. ..all I should of had to do was call and tell them the day to add the truck. ..yeah, that took over an hour on the phone yesterday morning, then they said everything was ready to go, it was only costing me $550 a year to add her to my policy, and I would have my temp card in a few days. Which is DIRT CHEAP in NJ.

So at this point I think I'm ready.. well apparently the dealership didn't get their email from All State and it took 2hrs to finally get someone on the phone who would send them the info with an ALLState header on it.. all I brought was the email confirmation they had sent me and my insurance card out of the GT (same policy).

- then as they're doing the 'class' on MyFord Touch we get all the way to the last portion (NAV) and the SD card is giving us errors. (-.-) After a half dozen failed attempts, we had to drive over to service, get her looked at already.. :help:

While we're waiting outside of service I had three different people come up and complement me about the truck.. it was like I was at a carshow or something.. it was pretty cool. ..then a Bird shit on my friend and as I'm laughing about it they shit on my truck. :rolleyes: ..after about 15-20 minutes the sales guy came out with a new A5(?) card and it worked great. He said the A5 card was the newer version of the one mine had come with.. I guess mine came with an A4 card?

- ..and the last 'My Luck' ********.. we leave right in the middle of rushour (3+ hrs after getting there) and I got to spend the first 30-45 minutes of my Raptor owning experience in gridlock traffic. LMAO!

Either way this truck is AWESOME!!! I lost count of the thumbs up, waves, and people wrenching their necks attempting to get a look at her on the way home. :grd:

sad story if you can get pass the I GOT A BRAND NEW BAD ASS FORD RAPTOR PART!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Awesome man! Thanks for the morning laughs! Glad you finally got her!!!

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I ordered my Raptor a month ago. Order No: 3230 Dealer:F13430. My salesman is brand new and is really no help. I'm hoping Blood could help me out too. Thanks

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the delivery, enjoy your weekend!

I'm still waiting for mine which is somewhere within 50 miles of me...

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the delivery, enjoy your weekend!

I'm still waiting for mine which is somewhere within 50 miles of me...

That's the worst! ..mine was within 50 miles of me Christmas eve and I just got her yesterday! ..but it's all worth the wait!!! :leghump: