The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lngebrown

Reaction score
Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX996151 (Union Pacific Railroad ) Benicia, CA Dec-31-2012, 16:11 PT eta Jan-03-2013

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

guessing yes.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

looks like you should be getting a vin very soon pri1.

Blood if you would be so kind to check on mine. Based on the Window Sticker it looks like it should have been on the line yesterday 1FTFW1R66DFB17607. Thanks we all really appreciate it.

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood, sorry to pile on here, but mine is supposedly enroute to Iowa, but the train had a mechanical problem according to SVT. It had an ETA of 4 Jan originally and they could not tell me where it is at. I am trying to plan my 700 mile drive to swap my 12 for it. Any chance you have any info on ETA? In advance, you rock and thank you....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 37

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood if you would be so kind to check on mine. Based on the Window Sticker it looks like it should have been on the line yesterday 1FTFW1R66DFB17607. Thanks we all really appreciate it.

produced 1/2/13

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I am going to guess Cottage Grove, MN and the trucking company has it?!?!?

DFB10016

Cottagegr, MN

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Hey Blood, sorry to pile on here, but mine is supposedly enroute to Iowa, but the train had a mechanical problem according to SVT. It had an ETA of 4 Jan originally and they could not tell me where it is at. I am trying to plan my 700 mile drive to swap my 12 for it. Any chance you have any info on ETA? In advance, you rock and thank you....

no update after 26th still showing eta4th.

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Blood, so it still might show up at my dealer tomorrow? I would have thought that if it moved from the last location, which I was told was Oakdale MI on the 26th, they would show that. I guess when I get a call from my dealer I will head to Iowa then :hmm:

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Blood, so it still might show up at my dealer tomorrow? I would have thought that if it moved from the last location, which I was told was Oakdale MI on the 26th, they would show that. I guess when I get a call from my dealer I will head to Iowa then :hmm:

it may,tracking after train is not always updated .

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great 69mach1. Sorry to hear about some "dealership" issues. Can you elaborate?

Enjoy it in good health!

Yup, first off let me say again.. I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!! She's freaking AWESOME!!!

'My Luck issues' ..just stupid shit that always seems to happen to me, all the time, everytime, without fail.

- get to the dealership about 10 minutes early and my truck hasn't been touched yet.. dirty as hell. It took 2 1/2 hours for them to hose her off.. They didn't really wash a damn thing. I still have glue residue from stickers, you can still see a dirt outline where they were, and shit they taped to the paint is still there. Hopefully I'll have time to fix most of that this weekend, if the weather holds.

- My insurance: I had called back in Nov, when my truck was suppose to come in, and gave them all the info. ..all I should of had to do was call and tell them the day to add the truck. ..yeah, that took over an hour on the phone yesterday morning, then they said everything was ready to go, it was only costing me $550 a year to add her to my policy, and I would have my temp card in a few days. Which is DIRT CHEAP in NJ.

So at this point I think I'm ready.. well apparently the dealership didn't get their email from All State and it took 2hrs to finally get someone on the phone who would send them the info with an ALLState header on it.. all I brought was the email confirmation they had sent me and my insurance card out of the GT (same policy).

- then as they're doing the 'class' on MyFord Touch we get all the way to the last portion (NAV) and the SD card is giving us errors. (-.-) After a half dozen failed attempts, we had to drive over to service, get her looked at already.. :help:

While we're waiting outside of service I had three different people come up and complement me about the truck.. it was like I was at a carshow or something.. it was pretty cool. ..then a Bird shit on my friend and as I'm laughing about it they shit on my truck. :rolleyes: ..after about 15-20 minutes the sales guy came out with a new A5(?) card and it worked great. He said the A5 card was the newer version of the one mine had come with.. I guess mine came with an A4 card?

- ..and the last 'My Luck' ********.. we leave right in the middle of rushour (3+ hrs after getting there) and I got to spend the first 30-45 minutes of my Raptor owning experience in gridlock traffic. LMAO!

Either way this truck is AWESOME!!! I lost count of the thumbs up, waves, and people wrenching their necks attempting to get a look at her on the way home. :grd:

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood the dealer is getting a error on the truck location... can you assist?
1FTFW1R65DFB01866