The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beadlocks are problematic. My sales guy told me when I took delivery that beadlocks would hold up orders.

It is obvious that you were in front of SQAudiophile but you had beadlocks and thus his order was pulled before yours.

I'm guessing that and Scab.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood,

Would you mind if I asked for another update on my shipment. Hopefully this will be the last time. I appreciate all your help!!

1FTFX1R6XDFB10494

Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX996151 (Union Pacific Railroad ) Benicia, CA Dec-31-2012, 16:11 PT eta Jan-03-2013

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Blood, since the last update is more than 2 days old, is it safe for me to assume that the carrier has it now? 1ftfx1r68dfb10719

Thank you!

guessing yes.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Blood, would you mind checking mine?

I have only asked you once before, months ago. I originally ordered late Sept, re-ordered it Oct 2 (added 64a), and still nothing. I am trying to be patient as I know others here have waited longer, but now it's getting a little old. I thought my dealership has a good allocation.

If you can shed any light it would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much and Happy New Year.

F13103

looks like you should be getting a vin very soon pri1.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks Blood !

looks like I was bumped up; I left my saleswoman a very nice voicemail just before the holidays regarding my situation, and with no call back from her I was making plans to storm in there this weekend ! She did indeed take care of me then, huh.

thanks again man

ID_Raptor

Reaction score
Roger that. Must be sitting waiting to get loaded onto a truck.

I've really appreciated your checking the status for me. If there's some way I can pay you back, just let me know.

Thanks again!

Kevin