The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, one last time if you don't mind, 1ftfx1r68dfb10719.

Thank you.

rbrnck

Reaction score
Hi Blood,

Would you mind if I asked for another update on my shipment. Hopefully this will be the last time. I appreciate all your help!!

1FTFX1R6XDFB10494

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seattle, WA Dec-31-2012, 23:43 PT eta Jan-07-2013

Blood, since the last update is more than 2 days old, is it safe for me to assume that the carrier has it now? 1ftfx1r68dfb10719

Thank you!

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good thing about the truck not coming is that you get to save more money. Just be patient. You will be driving it before you know it.

I called my sales guy and nothing yet... I asked to be moved to a higher priority and he said he couldn't .... no biggie.

He said the beadlocks were on hold and now they're aren't anymore so thats what held up production.. meh. I'm starting to lose interest day by day. Hoefully I get my VIN in the next few weeks.....

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called my sales guy and nothing yet... I asked to be moved to a higher priority and he said he couldn't .... no biggie.

He said the beadlocks were on hold and now they're aren't anymore so thats what held up production.. meh. I'm starting to lose interest day by day. Hoefully I get my VIN in the next few weeks.....

Hang in there! I waited about 9 months before I even placed my order thinking I could find something reasonable on a lot. Everyone says it is worth the wait!

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, would you mind checking mine?

I have only asked you once before, months ago. I originally ordered late Sept, re-ordered it Oct 2 (added 64a), and still nothing. I am trying to be patient as I know others here have waited longer, but now it's getting a little old. I thought my dealership has a good allocation.

If you can shed any light it would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much and Happy New Year.

F13103

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beadlocks are problematic. My sales guy told me when I took delivery that beadlocks would hold up orders.

It is obvious that you were in front of SQAudiophile but you had beadlocks and thus his order was pulled before yours.

Last edited: