The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea.... Doesn't make any sense though. ordered 10/22 Scab. Did you get the bead locks? I guess its the name of the game, was just hoping to get it with some snow on the ground.

-Jarrod

Sorry man. No bead locks or anything special. I have read on here the Scab's are taking longer for whatever reason.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume you ordered beadlocks?

Regardless, call them and ask them where you are in line.

Yes... I'm about to do that.... Part of me doesn't care as I'm saving for a bigger down payment but the other part of me wants the truck now. The longer I wait the more I'm thinking about buying something else with the money.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The good thing about the truck not coming is that you get to save more money. Just be patient. You will be driving it before you know it.

I assume you ordered beadlocks?

Regardless, call them and ask them where you are in line.

Yes... I'm about to do that.... Part of me doesn't care as I'm saving for a bigger down payment but the other part of me wants the truck now. The longer I wait the more I'm thinking about buying something else with the money.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SHE'S IN!!!!!

Going to pick her up this afternoon!!!!

Sweet! Pics will be mandatory!!!!! Can't wait to hear how you like it!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

This must be where they get transferred to a truck.

Screenshot_2013-01-02-08-45-48.png

Lol I did the same thing and looked at google earth to see where the Cottage Grove rail yard was located! I was so tempted to drive by and take a look at my truck!

After it had sat there for a day or two I told the salesman that they could just drive the fricken thing to the dealer!!!! Eventually the car carrier came and got it!!!!!!

Congrats on your new truck!!!!:rockit:

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:pepper::pepper:

Heard the Devil is scrapping ice from his windshield this morning and wishing he had bought the seat heater option.

Must mean 69Mach finally got his truck.

:party36::party36::party36: