The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey blood,
Can you check on mine again for me? Whereabouts and ETA?
1FTFW1R64DFB14317

I was able to wait somewhat patiently earlier. Now that it is getting closer, i'm kind of anxious to get it.
Thanks

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just talked to the general sales manager, still no truck, it's been sitting in the rail yard since the 29th. part of me wants to say F*** it and go buy something else, in fact i would if i didn't already order about 8k in parts sitting in my garage. i'm so mad and disappointed right now, i might just f the raptor, f the parts and go buy an escalade or something. this is ridiculous. Rant over.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hang in there. It's def frustrating but you will be rewarded 10x when you pick her up.

just talked to the general sales manager, still no truck, it's been sitting in the rail yard since the 29th. part of me wants to say F*** it and go buy something else, in fact i would if i didn't already order about 8k in parts sitting in my garage. i'm so mad and disappointed right now, i might just f the raptor, f the parts and go buy an escalade or something. this is ridiculous. Rant over.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came in this morning too. the dealer sent it to the tint shop. I will pick it up later this afternoon.

I'll try to take and post a couple pics if I can them before it gets dark.

:party36:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey blood,
Can you check on mine again for me? Whereabouts and ETA?
1FTFW1R64DFB14317

I was able to wait somewhat patiently earlier. Now that it is getting closer, i'm kind of anxious to get it.
Thanks

In Transit Passing (Csx Transportation ) Connellsv, PA Jan-06-2013, 09:59 ET eta Jan-13-2013

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

wouldnt get to upset normal avg,wait is 14-16 weeks so your on schedule.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine came in this morning too. the dealer sent it to the tint shop. I will pick it up later this afternoon.

I'll try to take and post a couple pics if I can them before it gets dark.

:party36:

congrats!:happy160:

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree Ford needs to fix their shit when it comes to shipping, but no other truck you get will compare. Hang in there! :happy160: