The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr. Blood,

If you have the time to check for me, I would appreciate it. According to SVT my truck was produced yesterday. They told me to call back next week for any shipping information. Do you know how long after production it takes before it get's to the next stage of waiting in the yard :) ? My VIN is 1FTFW1R62DFA65215.

This waiting is getting harder each day, damn instant gratification impulse needs.

Thanks in advance Blood.

It varies......my truck was built on Halloween and shipped out the very next day.....hopefully your wait will be short!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in the same boat. I was told shipping would be 3-6 weeks to my dealership. GRRRRR!

Mr. Blood,

If you have the time to check for me, I would appreciate it. According to SVT my truck was produced yesterday. They told me to call back next week for any shipping information. Do you know how long after production it takes before it get's to the next stage of waiting in the yard :) ? My VIN is 1FTFW1R62DFA65215.

This waiting is getting harder each day, damn instant gratification impulse needs.

Thanks in advance Blood.

fgm

Reaction score
Where is she?

Dealer just gave me my vin #.1FTFW1R68DFA78910. I looked up a few sites I thought would give me some info but no luck. Anyone have a site that might tell me more info?

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you Richie_Chi?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm in Joplin Mo, my truck has been sitting in KC for a week, my dealership is maybe 30 miles from the rail yard in KC. I called my dealer and he said he would look into it but of course I've never heard back.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your VIN will not produce a window sticker until 7 days before your build date so just sit back and relax. :)

Dealer just gave me my vin #.1FTFW1R68DFA78910. I looked up a few sites I thought would give me some info but no luck. Anyone have a site that might tell me more info?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mr. Blood,

Thanks in advance Blood.

Nov,26 eta.
it's awaiting shipping,This depends on other autos shipping to your area .
They are not shipping haulers with 1 or 2 trucks on them,this is why some sit for a week or 2.i have watched the train haulers being loaded what a trip just seeing them being loaded and they are always full.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Dec,10th eta.Build scheduled nov 26th

Last edited:

fgm

Reaction score
Nov,26 eta.
it's awaiting shipping,This depends on other autos shipping to your area .
They are not shipping haulers with 1 or 2 trucks on them,this is why some sit for a week or 2.i have watched the train haulers being loaded what a trip just seeing them being loaded and they are always full.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Dec,10th eta.Build scheduled nov 26th
thx blood. wasn't expecting that info but it sure is appreciated. how do you get this info? dont want to steal ur thunder... is it top secret? or are u a ford god?