The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All hail blood.

I'm gonna cave in - could you check for me? I still think it should be $5 per lookup. If you PM me your email, I'll paypal it.

F47112
F928
supposedly bumped to priority 01 last week

---************----------************--------

Edit: I had a feeling it would get pulled last night. Dealer emailed me VIN after I posted this.
1FTFW1R60DFA88847

Last edited:

Reaction score
got mine last night. ordered 10/1. this my ford touch is way to complicated. anyone else feel like it is too busy? i feel like i am having to go through way too many steps to do things... i guess they designed it to where you do everything with voice commands...

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this thread from start to finish over the last few days, finally caught up last night and was going to post my info, glad I waited until today, I have more info to post.

2013 Tux Black SCab ordered 11/05/12

48B051

Received this via email this morning.

Scheduled Week of Nov 26 and I got my VIN!

Hells Yeah!!!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I understand you correctly, you ordered 3 days ago and your order has already been pulled? WTF?

YOU SIR ARE ONE LUCKY BASTARD!

I've been reading this thread from start to finish over the last few days, finally caught up last night and was going to post my info, glad I waited until today, I have more info to post.

48B051

Hells Yeah!!!!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

48B051

Hells Yeah!!!!

how the hell does that happen? im gonna call svt today but im kinda scared to. every time i call i think this is gonna be the one and i get disappointed again.

connwine

Reaction score
Just called SVT today after my build date was pushed from Monday to today.....My truck is built!! 3-6 weeks to get to California. They said to call next week for a better idea of delivery.

Hennyhen

Full Access Member
Reaction score

48B051

Hells Yeah!!!!

Same here I ordered a white scab at the begining of this month and was informed this week that it is going to be built the week of 26 Nov. got my vin as well