The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
chances are you're going to be waiting at least 4 weeks for a vin most people are waiting 6-8 for a vin then another 2 weeks till your build date and then another 2 weeks for transport. so from the day you get your vin you're looking at a month for delivery. so if you ordered 10/31 you should have your DORA. probably won't get a vin till 12/30 at the earliest, builds get pulled late thursday night. i ordered 10/3 and still don't have a VIN

Yeah thats what I figured. Don't think I'll see the truck til the middle to end of January. Sucks waiting but I know it'll be worth it!:banghead:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless your dealer is willing to get it for you sooner !!

blood............any chance you can check to see if my truck made it to Jessup today, too?????

in jessup,yes.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Blood, any update on my ETA? Thanks you are awesome!

VIN: 1FTFW1R61DFA59955

in Mesquite, TX nov,9th eta

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks blood that is great news.

We ordered on 9/22 at invoice deliver on 11/9--that is pretty darn good.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in jessup,yes.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

in Mesquite, TX nov,9th eta

Thanks blood !!!!!!! You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just talked to the dealer -- they're gonna try and get it to me tomorrow or Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up an email from my dealer. He provided the VIN I already have (thanks Blood) but also gave me an ETA for December 3rd.

I'd think that means your truck that just went through the rail yard should be on the dealer lot within the next 7 - 10 days and maybe sooner since your in LA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if it showed up next week. I dont like driving my car this much. Also not used to no having a truck.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called again yesterday.. and my truck is STILL in Dearborn awaiting transport with an ETA of Nov 5th! :whymewhyme:

W T F?!?!?!? She was built the 25th and hasn't moved in two weeks? :banghead:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mr. Blood,

If you have the time to check for me, I would appreciate it. According to SVT my truck was produced yesterday. They told me to call back next week for any shipping information. Do you know how long after production it takes before it get's to the next stage of waiting in the yard :) ? My VIN is 1FTFW1R62DFA65215.

This waiting is getting harder each day, damn instant gratification impulse needs.

Thanks in advance Blood.